Balanced landing rip
The new balanced landing is kinda bad compered to the other exhaustion perks. You will be always be remembered as the golden age of dbd ;-;
Tagged:
Trusted
The new balanced landing is kinda bad compered to the other exhaustion perks. You will be always be remembered as the golden age of dbd ;-;
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For me i dont use any exhaustion perks anymore.
BL was my fav but after nerf now its the worst one, and DH is bugged.
I dont think its worth it tbh
You mean the toxic age of dbd bud lol let me guess survivor main, and no it's not bad if you actually know how to use it. Now it's more of a stealth perk which I think is way better tbh
Killer main (doc)
No reason to use Balance landing since Lithe functions the same but its accessible nearly everywhere. I can still abuse broken maps without balance landing but whatever I guess BHVR.
Then why call it golden age of dbd? That perk was annoying as hell on most maps especially lampkin lane and hawkins, if you were a killer main you wouldn't call it that lol just saying
It was indeed annoying and busted but still now that I'm against the survivors that are using it it feels.... Different. I dunno why but I'm going to miss it XD.
Balanced landing is still ok but it's not worth running. Sprint burst is just the best exhaustion perk now especially now dead hard is a buggy mess of a perk.
It’s much better than head on or lithe.
I use it instead of SB in my stealth builds, because i'm a potato with SB.
Head on, sure. But Lithe... not really.
it's still a life saver makes middle buildings not suicide
I used BL on my Meg way before the exhaustion nerfs left it as the best exhaustion perk - made Meg feel athletic. Now it's off her bar, I just don't use it anymore. It was always situational, very dependent on the map, now it's not even worth a spot to me since a killer perk like blood echo or a killer add-on can simply rob the once per chase use.
Imagine being worse than Lithe...
I still use BL as much as I did before the nerf, and it's still as good.