Since the cross play between windows/steam has been released, there was a talk abt crossplatform.

So, one month ago the project of crossplatform started. And, I was curious about the time when will it come out, and everything.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I personally think it will take a loooong time. Probably end of 2020

  • Hopefully never.

    They can barely implement the DC penalty without it suspending people for no reason, Doubt they can handle Cross platform and not break anything.

  • @Tisfine said:

    Hopefully never.

    They can barely implement the DC penalty without it suspending people for no reason, Doubt they can handle Cross platform and not break anything.

    But you would like to have it if the devs would do it correctly, right?

  • There is no confirmed word IF crossplay will happen - it's something that we'd like to see in the game but it's not known when or even if it will happen.

  • @DwightOP said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/947549#Comment_947549

    But you would like to have it if the devs would do it correctly, right?

    Guess so

  • I would love to have cross platform play if it reduces queue times

  • @Accullla said:

    I would love to have cross platform play if it reduces queue times

    Agreed. But like most games, console players will be at a disadvantage.

  • @LustForBP said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/947742#Comment_947742

    Agreed. But like most games, console players will be at a disadvantage.

    Depends. Console survivors vs PC survivor is basically identical. Console survivor can hug loops a little more smoothly.

    Console killer vs PC killer is where the difference comes in. Due to poor frame rate and low sensitivity console suffers with specific killers that thrive on PC.

    While I think PC would bring killers such as Nurse and Huntress to life on console (because they are 1 in a million right now) I don't see any huge advantage they would have on most of the roster.

  • @MegaWaffle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/947790#Comment_947790

    Depends. Console survivors vs PC survivor is basically identical. Console survivor can hug loops a little more smoothly.

    Console killer vs PC killer is where the difference comes in. Due to poor frame rate and low sensitivity console suffers with specific killers that thrive on PC.

    While I think PC would bring killers such as Nurse and Huntress to life on console (because they are 1 in a million right now) I don't see any huge advantage they would have on most of the roster.

    I see a lot of Huntress of Xbox. Rarely see Nurse since she’s been “nerfed”.

    It all boils down to FPS imo not only that accuracy will be better dealt through PC players. I, personally, might swap back to my PC if this happens. I only returned to Xbox as that’s where most of my friends are.