Solo Survivor Perks
What are the best solo survivor (not SWF) perks to run to give you the best chances?
What are the best solo survivor (not SWF) perks to run to give you the best chances?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Adrenaline, Decisive Strike, Dead Hard and Spine Chill.
These are my favorite:
1) Detective's hunch or Small game
2) Iron will or self care (equip iron will if you are a confident looper or good at stealth)
3) Spine chill (I never play without it)
4) Kindred or SB or Lithe
I use Iron Will, Dead hard/Sprint burst, Decisive strike and I switch between adrenaline,borrowed time, resiliance,kindred for the last slot.
At the moment I'm running Detective's Hunch, Kindred, Inner Strength and Borrowed Time.
Kindred/Bond
Any exhaustion perk (adrenaline isn't that good for solos)
Decisive Strike
Spine chill
Honorable Mentions: Left Behind, iron will, and self care (for the true solo survivor experience).
Ds,BT,DH+Unbreakable/iron will/inner strength,detective hunch
I run Selfcare, Iron Will, Kindred and Left alone. Left alone saved my many lost games, because a survivor dc´ed or gave up early. (and/or the killer tunneld the rest)
Adrenaline, Decisive Strike or Deliverance, Kindred, Any 4th you want, Spine Chill is a fine pick.