can't use the hatch when downed
so could we stop downed players from using the hatch?
please
so could we stop downed players from using the hatch?
please
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why lol
No reason to.
I mean if you're downed do you really deserve the hatch? you failed.
If you let a survivor crawl to the hatch do you deserve to kill them? you failed.
Not really, your objective is to kill all the survivors if you have to slog the last one to find the other then you fidnt fail. you would not believe how many times I've went against a team and killed 3people before any gens popped and the last guy got thr hatch.
Youre not entitled to get a 4k.
but if I earn one then I earned one. 🤷♂️ survivors shouldnt get a free escape. It's not entitlement when I best a whole team before any gens pop.