IDK

For Christmas, I received a computer. I am used to playing DBD on the Nintendo Switch. Should I consider buying it on the computer? It'll take getting used to.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Yes, the game is much better, and more toxic, on PC. I haven't heard many good things about the Switch version.

  • @Pulsar said:

    Yes, the game is much better, and more toxic, on PC. I haven't heard many good things about the Switch version.

    The Switch version makes me wanna cry sometimes. Since the release of Leather face on it, people play campy leather face. The only thing detering me it the fact that I have to pay 20 dollars just to get the game again, after spending 30 for the switch edition

  • Doesn't the PC version start with less? I believe the Switch version starts with some of the dlc. Even the Xbox version starts with hag, nurse, and doctor.

  • @DWolfAlpha said:

    Doesn't the PC version start with less? I believe the Switch version starts with some of the dlc. Even the Xbox version starts with hag, nurse, and doctor.

    Survivor wise the list allows you to buy: Jane, Jeff, Tapp, Laurie, Steve, Nancy, Yui

    They are able to be bought, but not unlocked

    killer wise, it just includes the killers that came with the locked survivors.

  • I would play the PC version. It's by far the best dbd version imo.

  • I think it's worth it, if the PC will run it. Especially with the double BP event starting 2nd Jan - always a great time to build up some bloodpoints and reduce the grind, slightly at least!

  • @Mandy said:

    I think it's worth it, if the PC will run it. Especially with the double BP event starting 2nd Jan - always a great time to build up some bloodpoints and reduce the grind, slightly at least!

    Very VERY slightly...

  • @NeaMainNON_TOXIC3 said:

    For Christmas, I received a computer. I am used to playing DBD on the Nintendo Switch. Should I consider buying it on the computer? It'll take getting used to.

    I recommend buy dbd for PC and also games like 7dtd(I am loving it)

  • @Mandy said:

    I think it's worth it, if the PC will run it. Especially with the double BP event starting 2nd Jan - always a great time to build up some bloodpoints and reduce the grind, slightly at least!

    That is something I would like, but along with the price there is another concern. I have already made progress on five characters and unlocked every perk they own. I don't wish to start from the beginning again. I play survivour heavy games. Killer isn't my strongest point, so if I started a new game killers would be the same.