If you thought 2.1 bomb reviews from survs were bad
Just imagine the reviews it will receive after they nerf self care and d strike
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Decisive Strike isn't even used anywhere near as much as it used to. We'll probably see an Unbreakable meta in the future.
Haven´t you seen the last Q&A video?
Survivors get already huge buffs.
Recently they said in their Twitch Stream (Last Weeks) that they aren't going to touch Self-Care anymore.
Just so you know.
DS can get screwed though - it's an awful perk.
After the BL nerf, DS should really get a buff. Survivors should be able to use it every ######### time they get downed. When i loop a killer for 5 gens, i really deserve to get that free escape. After all, the killer lost the mindgame.
YES, THIS IS SARCASM!
But I really couldnt care less about the ds nerf, but ofc, being stunned 4 times and flashlighted every match sounds more annoying then just dropping them and take them down a few seconds later.... But then again, it did not end my world with the exhaustion nerf either. Actually, in the last patch, I liked all of the changes, both killer and survivor. Made flashlights more skillfull. I just dont get all the complaints, because I really, really love this game, even when I swear to never play again, but since I am one of those who 50% of the day play without perks to funk it up, I guess I just take the changes, and just go with it. That review bombing just makes me sad for humanity.
self care is the strongest perk in the game by a huge margin dude
THE DS change will still be hated and probably wont change as much as you think, they like the idea of it stunning the killer and also making picking up that survivor take longer for the whole match, both of those mean more flashlight save so it could make SWF actually stronger after the recent QOL changes to killers.
Self Care they said on last weeks stream that they believe it is fine as it is but didn't rule out looking at it again in the future, havent watched this weeks but no one anywhere else is talking about a SC nerf so I assume nothing has changed.
I dont even bother watching the dev stream anymore. They tell you one thing to keep you playing and then in the background they are working on stealth buffs/nerfs. They cant balance this #########. Just when i thought things were heading in the right direction i hear of BL going away, trading stuns for hits at the pallet and no change to self care.
I can deal with BL going away. No decent killer would ever reach BL 3 with the amount of pallets and LOS breakers. You would be mad to leave all them pallets down.
What i fear now is that the new killers/survs/perks are going to give SWF even more of a stronger position so they can go back to bullying killers again. If i dont like it then i will go back to not playing. Simple.
Dstrike is useless. only stupid killers think it makes a dent.
D-strike isn't useless, buying the Halloween chapter will be. Those 6 perks will be garbage.
Self care isnt even OP, but ds needs a nerf
I don't use either of those so pffff nerf em to the ground
Self care i am not that worried about, I like the devs proposed changes to self care personally however i am more interested in the D strike nerf. That perk is the reason why i stopped playing killer for over a month and i have yet to feel motivated enough to play killer again because i hate dealing with that crutch perk.
I highly doubt that the devs will introduce any new objectives any time soon.
You have to be a ten hour survivor if you don't think d strike massively impacts gameplay.
LOL, go play survivor and see for yourself. That perk just wastes a slot. You use it like 20% of the time.
In order to use that perk you need:
If you're not the obsession it's almost impossible to use it. Almost always you need a body block, since hooks are everywhere now, and very rarely body block happens outside SWF.
Your concern with DS is most likely tied to SWF, where every survivor can have it and use it in one game.
Other than that its a wasted perk slot. So go complain in the nerf SWF thread. Kthxbye.
Except I'm rank one killer and rank one survivor and know exactly how the perk works. Survivors shouldn't get out of being downed easily. You chase them for a while, down them, they get out free.
D strike still works if you're not the obsession which is even more annoying as you end up wasting even more time as the killer with it, you down them, pick up them almost get to a hook - bam, dropped.
If it's a wasted perk slot why does almost every game have at least one person with it in their slots?
and if it is a wasted perk slot you'll have no issue with the nerf.
Also - I like how i'm automatically a killer main because I have a different opinion to you - I don't dodge lobbies as a killer and am perfectly fine with SWF.
OMG i totally agree with you!
Believe it or not - I'm not a one sided player. I stand for the things I like an oppose the ones I dont.
Same here. Just because we have opposite opinions, doesn´t mean we can discuss and get along.