Only if you didnt drop it ,it should have to be dropped by others for you to get the bloodpoints
500 Survival Bloodpoints if you dropped it AND stunned the Killer with it.
200 Altruism Bloodpoints if a teammate dropped it.
@TheRockstarKnight said:500 Survival Bloodpoints if you dropped it AND stunned the Killer with it.200 Altruism Bloodpoints if a teammate dropped it.
@TheRockstarKnight said:
If you stun the Killer, you already get 1200 BPs. I think this is enough.
@Topic:
200, if anything. For Survival Category.
For clarification, I don't mean resetting the pallet and then stunning the Killer with it. I mean just the act of resetting the pallet.
Also, should you be given extra bloodpoints if the Killer is later stunned with a pallet you reset?
It should cost you Bloodpoints! ^.^
Is preaty good already
300 for survival category. No matter who drops it
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Only if you didnt drop it ,it should have to be dropped by others for you to get the bloodpoints
500 Survival Bloodpoints if you dropped it AND stunned the Killer with it.
200 Altruism Bloodpoints if a teammate dropped it.
If you stun the Killer, you already get 1200 BPs. I think this is enough.
@Topic:
200, if anything. For Survival Category.
For clarification, I don't mean resetting the pallet and then stunning the Killer with it. I mean just the act of resetting the pallet.
Also, should you be given extra bloodpoints if the Killer is later stunned with a pallet you reset?
It should cost you Bloodpoints! ^.^
Is preaty good already
300 for survival category. No matter who drops it