Huntress' 2nd Ultra Rare

Eventually, the other Killers will get the same Add-on format...eventually.

I made this idea once before, but forgot, then i was suddenly reminded that i did that and thought it was worth making its own thread.

Boomerang

A boomerang that belonged to one of Anna's victims. The Entity's influence makes it rather sharp and supernatural.

  • Thrown Hunting Hatchets return to you once they hit something, dealing damage on the return-trip if they hit Survivors.
  • Sets your Hunting Hatchet capacity to 1.

Boomerang trumps all other Add-ons.


Yes, it would ignore all collisions, but only when it's on the return-trip, as it might get stuck on objects, or even Survivors.

Yes, this completely eliminates the need for Lockers, which i don't think should be a big deal.

It also makes some Add-ons incompatible with it, like Locker ones, but other Killers have that too, like Shape.

It would also tremendously increase the power of Iridescent Head, which is unfortunate as i like this idea way more than simply 1-hitting.

But remember: This is just an idea, nothing else yet. 😊

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I preffer this because it rewards to got good aim.

    • Each hatchet that hit a survivor successfully will it applies Boomerang effect (return to hand).
    • Reduces Hatchet Carrying capacity by 2.


  • Reverse Irihead :P

    Iridescent Handle

    -Unlimited Hatchets.

    -Hit target suffers from the Deep Wound Status.

    -Hatchets can't put Survivors into the Dying State.

  • @Boss said:

    Eventually, the other Killers will get the same Add-on format...eventually.

    I made this idea once before, but forgot, then i was suddenly reminded that i did that and thought it was worth making its own thread.

    Boomerang

    A boomerang that belonged to one of Anna's victims. The Entity's influence makes it rather sharp and supernatural.

    • Thrown Hunting Hatchets return to you once they hit something, dealing damage on the return-trip if they hit Survivors.
    • Sets your Hunting Hatchet capacity to 1.

    Boomerang trumps all other Add-ons.

    Yes, it would ignore all collisions, but only when it's on the return-trip, as it might get stuck on objects, or even Survivors.

    Yes, this completely eliminates the need for Lockers, which i don't think should be a big deal.

    It also makes some Add-ons incompatible with it, like Locker ones, but other Killers have that too, like Shape.

    It would also tremendously increase the power of Iridescent Head, which is unfortunate as i like this idea way more than simply 1-hitting.

    But remember: This is just an idea, nothing else yet. 😊

    Cool concept, but a pain in the ass to program based on what I know.

  • Or maybe Piercing hatchets? Make it so it doesn't stop on collision with survivors? But obvi not through walls.

  • @pandorayr said:

    I preffer this because it rewards to got good aim.

    • Each hatchet that hit a survivor successfully will it applies Boomerang effect (return to hand).
    • Reduces Hatchet Carrying capacity by 2.

    Or maybe that you can pick up hatchets after thrown? Would be powerful, but if she reloads, she cant have more than 5

  • @LemeTheMeme said:

    Or maybe Piercing hatchets? Make it so it doesn't stop on collision with survivors? But obvi not through walls.

    Wouldn't that be too weak for an iridescent? How many times (if your hatches could go through survivors) did you have a situation where you could hit 2 survivors?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/943695#Comment_943695

    I like this idea a lot. I think this is the one they should go with.

    A useless addon is always fun I notice

  • I mean, nurses ultra rares are laughable. I think piercing could go for very rare addons!

  • @LemeTheMeme said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/944380#Comment_944380

    I mean, nurses ultra rares are laughable. I think piercing could go for very rare addons!

    Just because one is trash doesnt mean they all should be..that's a rather poor way of looking at it..and even nurses addons are more likely to benafit you than piercing hatchets

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/944589#Comment_944589

    Just because one is trash doesnt mean they all should be..that's a rather poor way of looking at it..and even nurses addons are more likely to benafit you than piercing hatchets

    Piercing hatchets could be really good against healing survivors, body blocking survivors(especially exit gates, or blocking an injured survivor), if you get a good angle on a generator with 2 people. I feel like there is a lot of room where they would be good. Even if it’s not ultra rare quality, could be very rare.

  • @LemeTheMeme said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/944664#Comment_944664

    Piercing hatchets could be really good against healing survivors, body blocking survivors(especially exit gates, or blocking an injured survivor), if you get a good angle on a generator with 2 people. I feel like there is a lot of room where they would be good. Even if it’s not ultra rare quality, could be very rare.

    Maybe..but I feel like something a bit more interesting would be better..killers rely on addons a lot more than survivors..balance is important but the devs have been not doing so well with addons lately

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/944674#Comment_944674

    Maybe..but I feel like something a bit more interesting would be better..killers rely on addons a lot more than survivors..balance is important but the devs have been not doing so well with addons lately

    After sewing the nurses add on rework and Oni’s addons, I can agree. Just wanted to explain why I think piercing hatchets wouldn’t be so bad.

    I think Nurse is in need of another add on overhaul, but that won’t happen soon I don’t think.

  • @LemeTheMeme said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/944680#Comment_944680

    After sewing the nurses add on rework and Oni’s addons, I can agree. Just wanted to explain why I think piercing hatchets wouldn’t be so bad.

    I think Nurse is in need of another add on overhaul, but that won’t happen soon I don’t think.

    I'd settle for the reduction or removal of the blink cd..nurse is the one character I dont mind her addons being a tad..niche..though I think some are TOO niche in her current condition

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/944687#Comment_944687

    I'd settle for the reduction or removal of the blink cd..nurse is the one character I dont mind her addons being a tad..niche..though I think some are TOO niche in her current condition

    I think her blink CD was a really bad addition. Also, never touched her ultra rates, but the triple blink on in indoor maps is impossible.

  • @TAG said:

    Reverse Irihead :P

    Iridescent Handle

    -Unlimited Hatchets.

    -Hit target suffers from the Deep Wound Status.

    -Hatchets can't put Survivors into the Dying State.

    If that were in the game, her movement speed would need to be 115%.

    Also mending is really unfun for survivors and I hope they don’t implement it into more killers.

  • @LemeTheMeme said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/944750#Comment_944750

    I think her blink CD was a really bad addition. Also, never touched her ultra rates, but the triple blink on in indoor maps is impossible.

    Agreed..I'd rather it do something else three blinks is pointless with that handicap..make her an addon that let's her see the aura of those she hits for a few seconds..way better and more fun