Make Firecrackers a Regular Item
Fire crackers are currently event only. I have hundreds of them saved up becuase of that, but it would be nice to add them with different rarities and maybe even a new set of addons to go with them. Survivors basically never get new mechanics, just perks, so this would be a cool thing to add.
Comments
I don't use them.
I haven't seen a single fire cracker so far.
Thing is fire crackers are really strong..having them base game may be a tad much
How are they strong? They're single use and very easy to dodge, not counting they can blind survivors too.
Saves..with any competence they are unavoidable free saves..the killer doesnt even have to look at them
yes they do have to look at them. If the killer looks away it does not blind them
Try looking up.
The thing is, firecrackers are pretty bad. Sure, you can make some plays but they are to weak to be uses anywhere but events
During a pick up animation..? Think about what I said first
No..only if they look up
I don't even care about the firecrackers themselves, I just think survivors need something new. I've been gravitating towards killer because survivor just feels so formulaic to me