It was kind of funny but it did make me stop playing for the day. Was my second game and i wasn't feeling it for more potential instances of this. But today is a new day.
Just earlier today as a trapper I got teleported to the shack mid chase with a meg, who I was in chase with. I was in the forest area near the centre on Mcmillans. Lag is a crazy thing
@Ramxenoc445 i play in ps4 too, maybe its a exclusive problem?
Oh no I stopped playing there. If I play there its for friends got tired of the regular constant movement lag. You play killer if you want to purposely make it lag start downloading a game and start a match. Also last I played before Yui released the menus are incredibly laggy now.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That mindgame was amazing! I hope to be that good a killer someday.
Glad to see i wasen't the only one with insane lag yesterday
I had a game just like this
Downing a survivor and suddenly they teleport 10 feet away in the dying state
It also was with Legion actually
I never had that before, was something up with the servers or something?
That's rough
Only a few can obtain such skill.
Im not sure. Was hoping it wasnt just me or my connection but who really knows at this point.
It was kind of funny but it did make me stop playing for the day. Was my second game and i wasn't feeling it for more potential instances of this. But today is a new day.
Dedicated servers are perfect.
Same thing happened to me yesterday. Post the clip in the bugs section, cuz this one is ridiculous.
I know what the point of the video was but I can't get over the potato Kate play.
Spare me it was my second or first game back after a week of Last year and pokemon
You forgot the second buff! Honestly Legion is amazing! https://clips.twitch.tv/BlightedAbnegateSproutJonCarnage
Legion: Who here is the one person to have defeated me in a mindgame?
Kate: Only me
Legion: Yes, only you
https://youtu.be/fLFAXvFYhsE?t=5Servers were awful for me yesterday and the day before like #########
Got another one for you
y have u done this xD
"BECAUSE I'M FANG"
Just earlier today as a trapper I got teleported to the shack mid chase with a meg, who I was in chase with. I was in the forest area near the centre on Mcmillans. Lag is a crazy thing
I'm glad my suffering amused you.
Omg 😂
I'm used to having that kind of thing happen to me; (
It happened a lot on ps4 when I was there.
https://youtu.be/gvpaOc0LuDY
This one confuses me so much lol, like there is lag and then there is whatever buggy de-sync this is.
@Ramxenoc445 i play in ps4 too, maybe its a exclusive problem?
Oh no I stopped playing there. If I play there its for friends got tired of the regular constant movement lag. You play killer if you want to purposely make it lag start downloading a game and start a match. Also last I played before Yui released the menus are incredibly laggy now.