New mori animations in the rift?
The rift is not supposed to be a pay for win, that's why we can't have something that grants more BP or stuff but, after my brother bought F13 yesterday I noticed that Jason has diferent ways to kill, so we were thinking. What if you add new mori animations to the rift so the killer can equip them if they have it? In that way there is an incentive to purchase it, and will add some variety. What do you think?
Comments
It would not be something that is needed, is something that you can have if you want.
That could be a thing.
Although i would want them to polish some stuff first.
I would like that a lot, it sounds really cool.
It's not like it would take time away from the important things, like optimization and balance, since those guys (presumably) don't work on graphics design.
I'll take any way to get a better Wraith mori.
It would be cool, imagine a mori where the Wraith grabs the survivors head and start hitting the bell with it or something like this.
Agreed, new moris would be cool!