Choose one from the list below. All franchises unrelated to existing licenses included in DBD.
Which one would you like to see in the game as a survivor?
Alien chapter would be my favourite, Terminator chapter might be interesting too :)
JohnMcClane as just survivor would be pretty dope
Not thinking about the survivor, imagine a giant shark chasing you, that would be hilarious
Darn, was going to add Billy from Gremlins. Oh well.
If it gets us Arnold Schwarzenegger as a killer, I'm all for it.
If I could vote for two, I would.
But I feel Alien would feel more natural in DBD than Predator, so I choose Ellen.
Don't get me wrong, I would love to see Predator as well, but I'd prefer to see Ellen over Dutch. We already have a soldier with Bill.
Never thought of a Terminator killer, could be interesting.
I'd like to see this. I always thought an Alien chapter would never have a chance in DbD... until the Demogorgon came out. So who knows? ;)
But no killer or map, just as a lone survivor.
No "others"section?
:(
JAWS CHAPTER POGGERS
Can you imagine the ######### shark on land just walking around with his fins
Okay this is funny, but did you know there's a Last Yearish game on Steam from 2014 where you can play as a shark like in Jaws ?
I dont remember the name of the game, and it's probably super dead now, but it made me laugh a lot to think of it again
@Kagari_Leha said:Okay this is funny, but did you know there's a Last Yearish game on Steam from 2014 where you can play as a shark like in Jaws ?I dont remember the name of the game, and it's probably super dead now, but it made me laugh a lot to think of it again
@Kagari_Leha said:
Depth.
@Dr_Loomis said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/942055#Comment_942055Depth.
@Dr_Loomis said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/942055#Comment_942055
yeah that one, thanks
never played it but looked hilarious just for that
I'd like to see a person from aliens, the others are not really appealing to see in DBD, maybe the thing would be interesting to see.
IMAGINE
Jack Burton!!!
WHO?????
ALL THE WAY BABY!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!
He could have this as his alternate head cosmetic:
No Killer would stand a chance.
John "The Hangman" Ruth (The Hateful Eight)
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Alien chapter would be my favourite, Terminator chapter might be interesting too :)
JohnMcClane as just survivor would be pretty dope
Not thinking about the survivor, imagine a giant shark chasing you, that would be hilarious
Darn, was going to add Billy from Gremlins. Oh well.
If it gets us Arnold Schwarzenegger as a killer, I'm all for it.
If I could vote for two, I would.
But I feel Alien would feel more natural in DBD than Predator, so I choose Ellen.
Don't get me wrong, I would love to see Predator as well, but I'd prefer to see Ellen over Dutch. We already have a soldier with Bill.
Never thought of a Terminator killer, could be interesting.
I'd like to see this. I always thought an Alien chapter would never have a chance in DbD... until the Demogorgon came out. So who knows? ;)
But no killer or map, just as a lone survivor.
No "others"section?
:(
JAWS CHAPTER POGGERS
Can you imagine the ######### shark on land just walking around with his fins
Okay this is funny, but did you know there's a Last Yearish game on Steam from 2014 where you can play as a shark like in Jaws ?
I dont remember the name of the game, and it's probably super dead now, but it made me laugh a lot to think of it again
Depth.
yeah that one, thanks
never played it but looked hilarious just for that
I'd like to see a person from aliens, the others are not really appealing to see in DBD, maybe the thing would be interesting to see.
IMAGINE
Jack Burton!!!
WHO?????
ALL THE WAY BABY!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!
He could have this as his alternate head cosmetic:
No Killer would stand a chance.
John "The Hangman" Ruth (The Hateful Eight)