Found one where u create a discussion and one on the xbox forum
that's dirty they put one on the xbox fourm lol. I got a code for demise of the faithful, the only DLC i dont have (or at least plague is the only killer i dont have, and jane is one of 4 survivors i dont) so that would have been amazing but since im on xbox i didn't get #########
I dont think its "lazy" since they are just giving away free codes its not like they owe anybody anything or benefit from it but i would have liked to see a little love for Xbox an PlayStation....and switch lol
that's dirty they put one on the xbox fourm lol. I got a code for demise of the faithful, the only DLC i dont have (or at least plague is the only killer i dont have, and jane is one of 4 survivors i dont) so that would have been amazing but since im on xbox i didn't get #########
I dont think its "lazy" since they are just giving away free codes its not like they owe anybody anything or benefit from it but i would have liked to see a little love for Xbox an PlayStation....and switch lol
that's dirty they put one on the xbox fourm lol. I got a code for demise of the faithful, the only DLC i dont have (or at least plague is the only killer i dont have, and jane is one of 4 survivors i dont) so that would have been amazing but since im on xbox i didn't get #########
I dont think its "lazy" since they are just giving away free codes its not like they owe anybody anything or benefit from it but i would have liked to see a little love for Xbox an PlayStation....and switch lol
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's only pc and probably all of them has been used.
Thats really annoying and lazy but thanks bro
Hey, since they've all been used, mind telling me where some are hidden ? I haven't found any and Im curious of which ways they hid them in :P
Found one where u create a discussion and one on the xbox forum
that's dirty they put one on the xbox fourm lol. I got a code for demise of the faithful, the only DLC i dont have (or at least plague is the only killer i dont have, and jane is one of 4 survivors i dont) so that would have been amazing but since im on xbox i didn't get #########
I dont think its "lazy" since they are just giving away free codes its not like they owe anybody anything or benefit from it but i would have liked to see a little love for Xbox an PlayStation....and switch lol
They shouldve put 3 codes for each platform
Im on xbox too lol
Share your Work
Forum Rules(No one looks there)
Looking For Players
Dev Activities
Ask the Community
I was told it's harder to make codes for ps4 and xbox because how long the process is to get it accepted
one below the DbD logo on the bottom of the page (mark the empty space below it with the mouse to reveal it)
one above the tweets (again, invivible to the eye so mark it)
one above the global notifications (mark)
one below a discussion you're in (mark yet again)
and then some in certain threats like forum rules. these are very obviously pinned above it as an "announcement" in purple.
It is easier to get steam codes since valve is more accepting of these kinda things.