Old Music

Hello,
Does anyone know when we get the old lobby music?
Will we get the music back when the summer event comes?
Thank you for all your Answers!

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • I like the change of music.

    I would love the option to just be able to select what music we have. I love the sounds/music in this game.

  • I doubt we are getting the old music back.

    My bet is on a theme for the summer event then the next chapter song then Halloween and so on.

  • Will it be replaced when we get the new chapter???
  • I heard the next killer is a butterfly that shoots lasers. Jungle map being added too.
  • AshleyWB said:
    Will it be replaced when we get the new chapter???
    Probably I'm pretty sure the music changed with the addition of the clown
  • I want the old menu music back :(

  • I want the old menu music back :(

    Well I want you to stop denying my friend requests, but we cant always get what we want darling :)
  • @Lowbei said:
    Gay Myers (Luzi) said:

    I want the old menu music back :(

    Well I want you to stop denying my friend requests, but we cant always get what we want darling :)

    I'm confused?

  • @Lowbei said:
    Gay Myers (Luzi) said:

    I want the old menu music back :(

    Well I want you to stop denying my friend requests, but we cant always get what we want darling :)

    What are you in for this time?

  • @Lowbei said:
    Gay Myers (Luzi) said:

    I want the old menu music back :(

    Well I want you to stop denying my friend requests, but we cant always get what we want darling :)

    I'm confused?

    ahh it was about you shutting down the #freelowbei thread. they were just playing around, meanie!

    On steam you play hard to get with the friend requests. I left a love letter on your wall and everything.




  • @Lowbei said:
    Gay Myers (Luzi) said:

    I want the old menu music back :(

    Well I want you to stop denying my friend requests, but we cant always get what we want darling :)

    What are you in for this time?

    “Life on the outside was too hard for old Brooks.” - Morgan Freeman, The Shawshank Redemption
  • @Gay Myers (Luzi) said:

    @Lowbei said:
    Gay Myers (Luzi) said:

    I want the old menu music back :(

    Well I want you to stop denying my friend requests, but we cant always get what we want darling :)

    I'm confused?

    hmmm sounds about right.

  • fcc2014 said:

    @Gay Myers (Luzi) said:

    @Lowbei said:
    Gay Myers (Luzi) said:

    I want the old menu music back :(

    Well I want you to stop denying my friend requests, but we cant always get what we want darling :)

    I'm confused?

    hmmm sounds about right.

    she came in like a wrecking ball and its got me so hot!
  • @Lowbei said:
    fcc2014 said:

    @Gay Myers (Luzi) said:

     @Lowbei said:
    

    Gay Myers (Luzi) said:

    I want the old menu music back :(

    Well I want you to stop denying my friend requests, but we cant always get what we want darling :)

    I'm confused?

    hmmm sounds about right.

    she came in like a wrecking ball and its got me so hot!

    If we are cellmates this is not something i want to hear.

  • fcc2014 said:

    @Lowbei said:
    fcc2014 said:

    @Gay Myers (Luzi) said:

     @Lowbei said:
    

    Gay Myers (Luzi) said:

    I want the old menu music back :(

    Well I want you to stop denying my friend requests, but we cant always get what we want darling :)

    I'm confused?

    hmmm sounds about right.

    she came in like a wrecking ball and its got me so hot!

    If we are cellmates this is not something i want to hear.

    you can have top bunk and me and her will try to keep the noise down :blush: