Calm down losers.

A toxic fully kitted swf tryna bm me. Like im A lvl 1 oni just trying him out, and I get a 4squad acting like they're godly against someone who has no perks or add-ons and never played before. Get laid. Like if you think youre amazing for that haha. Boy betcha if I had noed they'd hate mail for days.


Grow up kids. You're why this game is trash

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Just wondering did you kill them all or did all escape

  • @DonnieTheZombie said:

    A toxic fully kitted swf tryna bm me. Like im A lvl 1 oni just trying him out, and I get a 4squad acting like they're godly against someone who has no perks or add-ons and never played before. Get laid. Like if you think youre amazing for that haha. Boy betcha if I had noed they'd hate mail for days.

    Grow up kids. You're why this game is trash

    Kinda funny that you complain about how the 4man SWF is childish, but you post a thread just to talk about them.

  • @TheRoyalOwl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/114514/calm-down-losers

    Kinda funny that you complain about how the 4man SWF is childish, but you post a thread just to talk about them.

    This. They're toxic idiots, no ones gonna change that.

  • @DonnieTheZombie said:

    A toxic fully kitted swf tryna bm me. Like im A lvl 1 oni just trying him out, and I get a 4squad acting like they're godly against someone who has no perks or add-ons and never played before. Get laid. Like if you think youre amazing for that haha. Boy betcha if I had noed they'd hate mail for days.

    Grow up kids. You're why this game is trash

    Dude you're the one who felt the need to go vent online about it. Someone's had a bad dry spell.

  • @TheRoyalOwl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/114514/calm-down-losers

    Kinda funny that you complain about how the 4man SWF is childish, but you post a thread just to talk about them.

    Same thought crossed my mind.

  • Wow, the salty survivors came out in force on this one. The OP was just pointing out how foolish BMing looks when the killer winds up being new.

  • @Exxodus21 said:

    Wow, the salty survivors came out in force on this one. The OP was just pointing out how foolish BMing looks when the killer winds up being new.

    I don't see salt. Wait there's a trail! And it leads back to...you

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/936156#Comment_936156

    I don't see salt. Wait there's a trail! And it leads back to...you

    Not really. The OP seems to have touched a nerve by calling out toxic survivors. The only people that could possibly be offended by this are survivors that feel justified in bullying killers, even when they're just trying to learn.

  • @TheRoyalOwl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/114514/calm-down-losers

    Kinda funny that you complain about how the 4man SWF is childish, but you post a thread just to talk about them.

    man thats bad logic.

  • @DonnieTheZombie said:

    A toxic fully kitted swf tryna bm me. Like im A lvl 1 oni just trying him out, and I get a 4squad acting like they're godly against someone who has no perks or add-ons and never played before. Get laid. Like if you think youre amazing for that haha. Boy betcha if I had noed they'd hate mail for days.

    Grow up kids. You're why this game is trash

    yeah there are a lot of sexually frustrated people who do that. no one with a normal life would behave that way. .

  • Has a match with toxic players and claims they’re the reason this game is bad.

    Takes time to make a post insulting the toxic players.


    See where it gets a bit hypocritical? You tell them to grow up because of the bm, yet you make a post with a generic “you’re a virgin” insult? Sorry but you’re only spreading what you think is making the game bad. I know it’s not fun going against those people and it bums you out, but the best thing to do is report if needed, and move on. We all have bad games.

  • @xCarrie said:

    Has a match with toxic players and claims they’re the reason this game is bad.

    Takes time to make a post insulting the toxic players.

    See where it gets a bit hypocritical? You tell them to grow up because of the bm, yet you make a post with a generic “you’re a virgin” insult? Sorry but you’re only spreading what you think is making the game bad. I know it’s not fun going against those people and it bums you out, but the best thing to do is report if needed, and move on. We all have bad games.

    Report? Lloooool. I've been reported for slugging, been reported for using an "op" killer. Been reported because frrddy is op.been"reported because I chainsaw all four survs. I've been reported because I had ruin. Please. Please tell how much reporting means

  • " Get laid. Like if you think youre amazing for that haha. Boy betcha if I had noed they'd hate mail for days.Grow up kids. You're why this game is trash" You should probably take a break from the computer you must have had a bad game and honestly need a break. I can't even tell what they did to you OP? Did they BM you in game? Did they message you?

  • I have no idea why you made a post for this

  • @DonnieTheZombie said:

    Or. I'm not garbage like you and 99%of this community. No Baggins. Free hatches if no wiggled. I'm just mentioning how pathetic the survivor community is and boy the amount of trigger or hopeless butthurt hilarious.

    I'm still curious on what the survivors did in that match that has apparently ticked you off so much dude. Was it just BM?

  • @DonnieTheZombie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/936172#Comment_936172

    Report? Lloooool. I've been reported for slugging, been reported for using an "op" killer. Been reported because frrddy is op.been"reported because I chainsaw all four survs. I've been reported because I had ruin. Please. Please tell how much reporting means

    If needed was included for a reason btw. I don’t understand how you call the players toxic kids yet you say “lloooool” for a response and use obvious sarcasm. You’re only being what you call them :/

    Could you at least say more about the match? Like @KillermainBTWm8 said, what did they do that was bm? Were they toxic in postgame chat?

    Instead of insulting everyone who doesn’t agree with you 100% maybe try explaining all what happened?

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/936187#Comment_936187

    I'm still curious on what the survivors did in that match that has apparently ticked you off so much dude. Was it just BM?

    So far you're the only one that asked.

  • Bedore I bother. If a killer equips a moro, all four you dudes take it personally. Yuh???

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/936187#Comment_936187

    Please take a few moments to calm down.

    All you are doing at this rate is adding fuel to the fire of getting a warning, jailed or even banned from one of the moderators.

    Take ten from the computer, give yourself a break, take a walk around the block to clear you head. It's not worth anything being this angry at the game or anyone on the forums.

    I would open that advice to all of you. This thread has evaporated into just throwing insults at each other from the start. I know you all can act more civil than this.

    This.

  • So before I bother our not. Like you cantell when a group is being toxix before it happens

  • Uh they don't actually, I haven't seen a NoEd post in eons

  • @DonnieTheZombie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/936196#Comment_936196

    This what? It's not like I threatened to murder you and tracked your ip? Don't be dumb bro just because you don't like what I say don't ######### your pants. Your post reminds me of that time I said "hi. To a girl AT A PROTEST and I got arrested for #########. Like stfu

    Nothing here has been really constructive. As @Sairek said it's just insults being hurled around. You need to take a break in my opinion you're obviously very heated. And as Sairek also said this stuff is only gonna get people warned banned or jailed. Nothing good is coming out of this. So it's probably time to stop.

  • "Adding fuel to the fire, riskimg being jailed.".


    Lol dbd players be like that

  • Nothing said here is constructive. Like ok champ. Let's bash on me even though 3 there's like thirty posts a day regarding the save subject. Uhdueugk

  • I decided to close this thread because it wasn't meant to be a discussion, OP was just insulting anyone with a different opinion.