Would be nice to be able to have multiple Archive challenges active at once

survivors : especially the ones where you have to fix generators + fix generators while using a certain perk

killer : those challenges where you have to kick multiple generators + sacrifice survivors

Comments

  • I wish I can have both survivor and killer challenges on would save the hassle of switching to the archives every time I complete a challenge

  • I wish no more stupid hard challanges that have to be completed only on one game, making solo survivor ad killer play bad.

  • Agreed. That would make progressing through the rift less time consuming and more feasible for casual players.

  • @shadowman0105 said:

    I wish I can have both survivor and killer challenges on would save the hassle of switching to the archives every time I complete a challenge

    I like this one in particular. I dislike having to switch between games.

  • @shadowman0105 said:

    I wish I can have both survivor and killer challenges on would save the hassle of switching to the archives every time I complete a challenge

    This. This would be a good QoL change. Nothing sucks worse than completing a challenge as killer only to realize oops, you didn't switch back from the survivor challenge you selected. There's no reason you shouldn't be able to select separate (or the same) challenges for survivor and killer.