Which Killer do you have the easiest and hardest time escaping against?

I escape the most against Ghost Face and the least against Huntress.

Comments

  • Easiest: Nurse

    Hardest: Hag

    Can't remember the last time I escaped Hag :(

  • Easiest: Nurse, Leatherface, Wraith, Doctor

    Hardest: Spirit

  • It doesn't depend on the killer, it depends on the player who plays as the killer.

    :)

  • @Walker_of_the_fog_96 said:

    It doesn't depend on the killer, it depends on the player who plays as the killer.

    :)

    Totally agree

    and also the player who plays as your teammate

  • Easiest: Legion, Billy, Huntress, Ghostface

    Hardest: Teammates

  • Easiest: inexperienced Nurse

    Hardest: experienced Nurse

  • Easiest: Nurse, Hag, Billy (I play Billy so I think like one) Ghostface (same applies here)

    Hardest: Trapper. Screw 'im.

  • @bubbasbasementchest said:

    I escape the most against Ghost Face and the least against Huntress.

    Easiest:Legion

    Hardest:Hag(I get mindfucked by her traps)

  • Easiest: Legion, Leatherface unless it's a basement party

    Hardest:

    • Doctor, if he goes for a 3-gen strat prepare to play for an hour
    • Hag (traps at exit gates that cant be disarmed without flashlights)
    • Spirit (usually skilled players)
    • Freddy because it's basically always a 3-gen with Freddy
  • I escape from Doctor the easiest. Clown and Freddy kick my butt six ways from Sunday.

  • Hardest: Nurse

    Easiest: Trapper / Hag. I always run small game.

  • Hardest: Freddy, he lags the game and is just anooying and a decent Nurse


    Easiest: Clown

  • Easiest: Nurse (i know that she got massive counterplay, because i main her)

    Hardest: Trapper (i'm freaking unlucky, my feet are addicted to his traps)

  • Trapper is the hardest, nurse easiest

  • If it’s on an open map, I can handle Plague, Clown, and Hag just fine.

    If it’s on an indoor map, they’re all difficult for me, though I do best against the non-stealth killers.

    Hardest Killer for me is Freddy, and then any other stealth killer.

    Favorite killers to face, Trapper. They’re challenging enough and I’ve never met a toxic Trapper. They all seem like chill gamers.

    Maybe it’s due to the gingersnaps I keep on my person?

  • Easiest: Nurse. Most of the time, the Nurses I play against are rather green with the character, so they are not very good at her as a result. This leads to pretty free escapes against them.

    Hardest: Spirit. I still have a hard time with this Killer. I really ought to adjust my build to try and increase my stealth capabilities against her, but I find that, whenever I change out a perk, I sorely miss what I had to remove for it!

  • depends on soloQ or swf, and how good killer is

    (taking avg killer and soloQ):

    hardest to escape legion (because my teammates will selfcare for 40sec just to get tagged after 5 seconds) and plague (because randoms will cleanse) and im telling all this about "red rank soloq survs" (btw recently i noticed my friend with 2,8k hours only surv player was cleansing xd because he didnt know it gives plague power)

    easiest: clown or bubba

    in swf:

    hardest to escape: spirit or freddy

    easiest: legion and plague

    if killer is good:

    hardest: nurse, hag, huntress(but mainly because of dedicated hitboxes)

    easiest: plague