Killer Splinters Should include the 3 techeables perks from the killer

I don't feel correctly had to pay to complete all the achievements

and i can't get with "gems" license characters.... so that


what if when u use a killer splinter let u play the match with his techeables, also there should be the same offering on survivors bloodweb but making u be the survivor from that dlc

Comments

  • They dont like splinter killers being perkless so they would rather tge killers have their respective teachables.

    Then something about adding survivor splinters with their respective teachables.

  • This is a good suggestion actually. I didn't even know that splinters still exist. 

  • @starkiller1286 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/935639#Comment_935639

    They dont like splinter killers being perkless so they would rather tge killers have their respective teachables.

    Then something about adding survivor splinters with their respective teachables.

    Oh, okay. Thanks for clarifying lol

  • @Yogerman1997 said:

    I don't feel correctly had to pay to complete all the achievements

    and i can't get with "gems" license characters.... so that

    what if when u use a killer splinter let u play the match with his techeables, also there should be the same offering on survivors bloodweb but making u be the survivor from that dlc

    well i don't like your reasoning is because you didn't want to pay for the adept. I do agree you should have the 3 teachables based on the fact your trying to see if you like the killer or perks that come with said killer to buy them. If i didn't get all my DLC on sale when i first started and instead tested a Splinter to realize that i get no perks i would of been upset. While it wont bother me nowadays because I'm confident in my skills back then was another story.

    I do not happen to believe we should have survivor splinters though. The main difference is survivors are effectively skins while Killers are unique even if they have similar powers.