Killer rage quits -> challenge not finished

Why?

I had to do that tome level 4 challenge, escaping as Claudette.

Killer realised he couldn't catch me anymore before I escape and he rage quitted on the spot.

I look into the archives: challenge not done.

GG wp, guess I died amaright?

Sorry devs, but this is wrong. If the killer rage quits it should count as an escape. Now I have to do it again. I'm sitting on this challenge for 1 hour now, I had sweaty killer, tunneling, camping, spirits with noed, ebony moris, sweaty loadouts back to back. And just because of an ######### killer who can't accept a lose and decides to rage quit I have to continue trying this challenge. What is this game..?

Comments

  • Survivors are doing the same thing to killers. I've tried the basement challenge 7 times and have failed every time because somebody always dcs.

  • I would have been so mad if the killer disconnected when I was doing the dark sense challenge

  • @PistolTimb said:

    Survivors are doing the same thing to killers. I've tried the basement challenge 7 times and have failed every time because somebody always dcs.

    In that case it should count as a basement sacrifice aswell. This toxicity of rage quitters shouldn't affect challenge to this degree. Especially those "in one trial" challenges

  • @arslaN said:

    I would have been so mad if the killer disconnected when I was doing the dark sense challenge

    I think I would have deleted dbd in that case

  • Same thing on both sides. We need a working DC timeout/ban system.

  • Same thing happened to me in the 5 escapes of tome 3.

    The Nurse was so bad that she DCd when I unhooked a guy she was facecamping. We were on the last gen...

    It didnt count as an escape.

  • @Mr_K said:

    Same thing on both sides. We need a working DC timeout/ban system.

    That's not fixing the issue. Everyone can dc a few times a day till it escalates to much. But these few times are already destroying matches. They need make rage quits count as escape/sacrifice.