Its not that legion is bad its hes boring.
After the post about legions stats i and a few others have stated this. Legion basically smacks someone with dr they run away he goes to get someone else they heal themselves then the cycle continues. Or he could smack someone and see noone. He doesnt have a special thing about him. Huntress can throw axes, michael can go into tier 3 and one hit down, oni has his mode,doctor drives you insane, clown can intoxicate you. And others have their own thing that they can do.Like i said legion reminds me of mercy from overwatch. (For those who dont know mercy was good in overwatch for a year then she got 13 nerfs and now all she does is hold a rod on people all game) sure shes balanced but she aint fun. Do you guys find legion fun to play?
Comments
I mean he's kinda bad too.
I only play legion when I am farming blood points, since you get as much for a lot of deep wounds stabs as you do if you 4K.
When I am just farming blood points I find him a lot of fun, since it isn't stressful at all. Sometimes survivors clue in and let me stab them a whole bunch or even hook them, and I get mad bank out of it.
For farming for bp i have more fun with doctor tbh i just walk around shocking people as they cant do anything about me.
Yeah but his bloodweb never gave me distressing or anything even after first prestige or any necessary perks. Also his shock caps out fairly early.
Legion is bad but fun to play imo.
Ah i just throw on a the game offering with doctor and pretty much walk around its so fun lol.
I find Legion very fun to play tbh
I love the feel of FF and being an agile killer
And it's very satisfying being able to chain a lot of hits in succesion
You can make any killer sound boring tbh
Michael stands still and looks at you until he gets a buff, how boring does that sound?
While anyone who played Michael knows there's a lot more then that
Its also the fact everytime in ff i go to smack a survivor they 360 me then im stunned for 5 seconds and without my power for 20 seconds and this is so easy to do to legion.
I rarely get 360’d, you just gotta be prepared for the 360.
Ai i agree with that
My pc is powered by a hamster in a wheel so i get an avarage of 22 fps
360 mess me up
Missing is indeed way to punishing it should only take a portion of the power imo
Ah okay kinda hard though since if i miss im screwed
If you do miss then it definitely does suck but that is why I always pay a lot of attention while in frenzy.
I enjoy him/her ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I do tend to enjoy pretty basic ######### killers, but it's not true that Legion has nothing unique. Super fast hit cooldowns, PWYF 3 speed, survivor-speed vaults and tracking on everyone is pretty unique I'd say.
Super fast hit cooldowns? Getting stunned for 5 seconds isnt exactly fast. (If you hit them twice)
Stabbing someone in Frenzy has like a STBFL tier 10 cooldown.
I like playing Legion, too. Just go for the lunge before you're touching the survivor, that way if they try to 360 you, you're hit will most likely still connect.
Legion sucks! And I dont have the time nor energy to go into why. Besides, you'll see it on the forums if you look for more than 2 seconds
But I still play him. And main him. And have every cosmetic, and I even cosplay Frank. Why?
Cause legion is fun af. Going straight Stabby McStabberson on everyone, zooming around, getting 4ks, the mori is brutal, susie is best girl, and the salt in post match chat when people chastise you for playing him after you poop on everyone with one of the worst killers in the game.
magnifique!
he is no fun to face tho
imo legion games are the most boring games i have as survivor.
Stop right there criminal scum!
For me legion is fun.
Only killer I dislike facing nowadays is pig.