"MVP" would be awesome..!

Hi all,
I'd like to suggest something that was probably already been, but I can't believe we don't have such a feature in DBD. You guys should try and use the emblems system to determine an "MVP" (most valuable player) and give him credits at the end of the game, and/or some small bonus.

Liek...pleazzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • That's the lazy way. You know that can be better, don't you. I hope you're not in the dev team lol <3

  • Reposted in suggestions. if an admin wants to clean up you can delete this post.

  • This content has been removed.
  • You're allowing me to realize I almost said the dev team was doing a pretty good job, so far... Shame on me :-)

  • @StayFrosty said:
    That's the lazy way. You know that can be better, don't you. I hope you're not in the dev team lol <3

    Why is that the lazy way? Often times it's very likely true. I hope you don't give me some rubbish about how there was a time and some guy farmed you,

  • @Shipthebread I mean, the MVP could use more calculations than the most points wins... Anyways, I wasnt asking how to deal with the idea, just asking them to bring it in. A good day all @Shipthebread and @TheXenoborg

  • This content has been removed.
  • @StayFrosty said:
    @Shipthebread I mean, the MVP could use more calculations than the most points wins... Anyways, I wasnt asking how to deal with the idea, just asking them to bring it in. A good day all @Shipthebread and @TheXenoborg

    They can't even launch a DLC within the same month on each platform, You think they could determine an algorithm to calculate MVP?

  • That isn't entirely fair for the killer, unless the killer is permanently an MVP for their own "team" while survivors have an MVP for their "team".
    Besides that will just lead to farming like old borrowed time or how people farm for the unhook with blank ritual.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @TheXenoborg said:

    @Shipthebread said:

    @StayFrosty said:
    @Shipthebread I mean, the MVP could use more calculations than the most points wins... Anyways, I wasnt asking how to deal with the idea, just asking them to bring it in. A good day all @Shipthebread and @TheXenoborg

    They can't even launch a DLC within the same month on each platform, You think they could determine an algorithm to calculate MVP?

    Exactly why I should be in charge of the game's direction :P

    There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which should not be done at all.

  • @StayFrosty said:

    Hi all,
    I'd like to suggest something that was probably already been, but I can't believe we don't have such a feature in DBD. You guys should try and use the emblems system to determine an "MVP" (most valuable player) and give him credits at the end of the game, and/or some small bonus.

    Liek...pleazzzzzzzzzzzzz

    I cannot believe people are not voting this up...vote up people so it catches their attention! please!

    @coley_219 said:

    I think this idea is great. I was going to suggest it but I searched for it figuring someone already suggested it! Thank you StayFrosty! I like the idea of using the emblems too. I think there should be disqualifiers so that only skill is rewarded. There are certain actions that really should not be rewarded. Idk if the system can tell but something like tunneling the first downed survivor is not something that should be rewarded And i think all five players should be included for the chance at MVP. There are matches where 1 player truly makes a difference so maybe not all matches will end up with an MVP but i think it would really encourage skill development, healthy competition and exciting plays. Maybe instead of ditching your teammates and escaping first, you stay in the game and make epic saves.


  • @StayFrosty said:

    Reposted in suggestions. if an admin wants to clean up you can delete this post.

    Where is there a suggestion section? Feedback?

  • It'll just be another "play of the game" showcasing the shittiest player being #########.

    A round of groans for the mvp Blendette. She made the all star choice of waiting in a locker for all her teammates to die before getting hatch.

  • Devs seem to not care. I was suggesting a new scoreboard, too. :c And I was told that people before me suggested similar ideas.. but dbd stayed the same.

    Untitled Image


  • i don't think mvp be that great in this game.

  • so positive LOL

  • Doesn't really fit the theme of the game imo

  • @Yung_Slug said:

    Doesn't really fit the theme of the game imo

    What do mean when you say "theme"?

  • Well, the killers and survivors are being forced to entertain and feed the Entity, so it doesn't make much sense to me why the Entity would be like "alright, now the game's over let's see who played the best so we can give them a prize"

  • The issue that would happen is swf's would just abuse the function and farm the bonuses etc.

  • @Yung_Slug said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1493033#Comment_1493033

    Well, the killers and survivors are being forced to entertain and feed the Entity, so it doesn't make much sense to me why the Entity would be like "alright, now the game's over let's see who played the best so we can give them a prize"

    This is very true, lore wise...but since it is still a game and has a competitive element, why not capitalize on it? They did say they were in the process of implementing a reward system, at least for ranks :)

  • You don’t take an idea and stuff it because it doesn’t fit lore wise, you use creativity to manipulate the idea to fit the lore.

    So, have your MVP or Scoreboard but make it seem like the entity is doing a more informative job at showing why he is ‘Displeased’. On the flip side, have the entity show off or mock the survivors, by showing what things the killer did right.

  • Incentivizing survivors to compete against eachother for MVP would worsen the killer bullying. Instead of simply toxic survivors doing it, every survivor would have a reason to.