Out of all of the menu themes put into the game which one is your favourite?
mines gotta be the one for this chapter
mines gotta be the one for this chapter
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Clown 's theme
I like Clown's the most. It has a dark, macabre, and kind of sadistic feeling. Perfectly fits the game in my opinion.
Christmas theme... *stares blankly*
I liked the Stranger Things one.
Winter Theme most definitely. I got the game last Christmas and the music was so atmospheric and beautiful. Really helped me fall in love with the game. I was really bummed when it got reverted to the normal theme and aesthetic.
I loved the Legion's theme.
Stranger Things and the Oni chapter have amazing music, I wish it still played while queuing for a game <3
Stranger Things definitly.
Out of all the themes the Stranger Things theme was clearly the best in my opinion.
If we are taking original killers then I’d say Clown.
Winter Solstice theme...that isn't happening this year.