advice on six feet under?
Im normally pretty good at challenges but this ones honestly got me stumped because if survivors figure out im going for it theyll go as far away from the basement as possible and theres really nothing i can do about it.
Im normally pretty good at challenges but this ones honestly got me stumped because if survivors figure out im going for it theyll go as far away from the basement as possible and theres really nothing i can do about it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm having this problem too, however a bit worse. When survivors figure this out, if they cannot get away from the basement, they will DC and therefore make it impossible to complete the challenge. I'm also on console, so no penalties for it.
yup same thing almost got it then i outplayed the last guy and he ragequit so i got screwed out of my challenge...yay...
Just pray honestly. Don't bring them to the basement right away and it might work out better as well. So only on their second or last hook, try not to make it obvious what you're doing.
I got it luckily on my 2nd try as wraith by just hooking them right away and only bringing them to the basement if they were by it, I didn't try to force anything. If they were on their last hook, I tried to push them closer to the basement and would wiff shots on purpose so they could get better distance on me to a position I liked.
The first game I tried by basmenting them everytime and I had 2dc's. You also want a map with a good basement on it like wreckers yard or father's campbells if it's in the middle.
ive tried so many times now im starting to feel like its not possible since when im right about to get it someone dcs.
Yup, that's the hardest part of this challenge is hoping no one dc's. -_- I wish they had the dc penalties on console just so it'd make this slightly easier. Best of luck to you though mate. ^_^
got it with basement trapper i filled the entire basement with beartraps and they all got caught in them im surprised noone dc'd but i wasnt complainin.
Did it first try today at red ranks. Trapper with yellow bag add-on and iridescent stone. Deerstalker (to slug for the 4k and keep a track on survivors if they are far from the basement), ruin (no need to explain, can use corrupt intervention if you prefer), noed (you need it, because you might end up throwing the game bringing people to the basement), free perk (I used STBFL).
I used it as a basement build (hence the iridescent stone) but since you just need to sacrifice in the basement, agitation and iron grasp are not needed imo.
Use auto haven offering, hoping for wrecker's yard (which has a central an easy-to-bring basement) if you want (I didn't, got coal tower with basement in the building).
ma man
@supersonic853
I did it with leatherface ran agitation. Iron grasp ruin and whispers took 2 to do as 1st match had a DC just to deny Me