So rather then give us a Christmas event...

You just add in some Christmas cosmetics because you want more money over the holidays so you can be lazy? As if doing this makes up for no Christmas event?

How does simple few Christmas cosmetics make up for a EVENT? Please do tell.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • It irritated me how they said there won't be any christmas ambience in the lobby. It really adds to the holiday. I'm happy with the ugly sweaters and the new Dwelf cosmetic. Just add some lights and snow, done. I'm satisfied with no event.

  • Know what the problem is? They said they were not giving as many events to spend more time improving the game....but guess what? They don't improve it at all, and the bugs take them forever to ######### fix. Even small bugs. So basically they are just interested in pumping out cosmetics in the hope that you spend some actual cash

  • @MrsPiggyIsSoSneaky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/933594#Comment_933594

    Im pretty sure if real developers read what you said they will be laughing right now, and laughing even harder at behavior

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/934235#Comment_934235

    Yes we got Christmas cosmetics, but there's nothing to celebrate with it, no Christmas event to really be in theme. So it really feels out of themed.

    It's like making a cake when no one has a birthday party going on

    You’re right, we eat cake year round because we like it and we wear Christmas cosmetics year round because we like them. Not having an event doesn’t make cosmetics any less appealing, especially based on how many people use Christmas cosmetics.

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/936027#Comment_936027

    You’re right, we eat cake year round because we like it and we wear Christmas cosmetics year round because we like them. Not having an event doesn’t make cosmetics any less appealing, especially based on how many people use Christmas cosmetics.

    The game looks the same every season. We traded seasons for a ######### grindy bs battle pass, yippee for BHVR!!!

  • @fcc2014 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/937734#Comment_937734

    The game looks the same every season. We traded seasons for a ######### grindy bs battle pass, yippee for BHVR!!!

    I never said “yippee BHVR” or praised them for not releasing an event, I simply said a lot of people like Christmas cosmetics year round.

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/937774#Comment_937774

    I never said “yippee BHVR” or praised them for not releasing an event, I simply said a lot of people like Christmas cosmetics year round.

    No I said Yippee for BHVR!! Don't worry BHVR knows you have been a good boy this year! Santa Clown will bring you something nice!

  • @fcc2014 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/937797#Comment_937797

    No I said Yippee for BHVR!! Don't worry BHVR knows you have been a good boy this year! Santa Clown will bring you something nice!

    And we all know you don’t mean it. I’m more of a neutral boy but I’m sure Santa clown will give you some fingers.

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/937804#Comment_937804

    And we all know you don’t mean it. I’m more of a neutral boy but I’m sure Santa clown will give you some fingers.

    Too late about the fingers BHVR already gave them to the players this past year!

  • @fcc2014 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/937821#Comment_937821

    Too late about the fingers BHVR already gave them to the players this past year!

    Not really, they wouldn’t steal from clown anyway.

  • @Boss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/936060#Comment_936060

    And I didn't say that you said that, just mentioning that them laughing will have 0% impact as they have nothing to do with us.

    What are you trying to get at? I'm not mentioning anybody, I'm just saying an IF. And how do you exactly know they will have exactly 0 impact on us? Or better yet the "Devs" at Behavior? You don't know, I don't, but that is not the point. I don't know why you're trying to bring up something that I didn't even mention.

  • @Fibijean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/936220#Comment_936220

    There was an event tied to this Archive as well, so I wouldn't get your hopes up for anything more than themed cosmetics. It's likely that the next Tome's associated "event" will be the Lunar New Year, since both it and the next Archives release are due in late January.

    That’s exactly what I was saying, I’m just really bad at wording things

  • @JoDioSan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/936233#Comment_936233

    That’s exactly what I was saying, I’m just really bad at wording things

    Ah okay, no worries! I just wanted to clear it up because I thought it might have seemed to someone reading your comment like the devs were planning something unusually big and special for the next Archives, which as far as we know isn't the case.

  • @MrsPiggyIsSoSneaky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/936452#Comment_936452

    What are you trying to get at? I'm not mentioning anybody, I'm just saying an IF. And how do you exactly know they will have exactly 0 impact on us? Or better yet the "Devs" at Behavior? You don't know, I don't, but that is not the point. I don't know why you're trying to bring up something that I didn't even mention.

    I know it wouldn't have an impact cause it's common sense based on knowledge I have.

    How do you exactly know all other devs would laugh?

    We both don't know.

    I didn't bring up anything new btw, but even if I did, it was still within the context of our discussion, so I don't know why you have to bring that up.

  • @MrsPiggyIsSoSneaky said:

    You just add in some Christmas cosmetics because you want more money over the holidays so you can be lazy? As if doing this makes up for no Christmas event?

    How does simple few Christmas cosmetics make up for a EVENT? Please do tell.

    They already said they were not doing any events (like the flowers for Halloween) and instead focusing on fixing core issues for the next while.

    Basically we will mostly see just cosmetics and BP boost events for a bit.

  • @JackFrostMan said:

    It's better that they work on the actual game and the shambling mess it can be than make an event that'll break the game again.

    A healthier game is better than more content.

    But they are doing none of the two

  • That's not true! We have a new chapter now; and it totally didn't introduce tons of game breaking bugs.

    Honestly, given BHVR's track record for updates we're probably lucky they didn't introduce Winter stuff before their holiday break; we probably could have had a repeat of December 2017.

    Imagine facing a Plague with Empathy; or New 0 TR Michael with a Chainsaw.

  • @TheRockstarKnight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/938872#Comment_938872

    That's not true! We have a new chapter now; and it totally didn't introduce tons of game breaking bugs.

    Honestly, given BHVR's track record for updates we're probably lucky they didn't introduce Winter stuff before their holiday break; we probably could have had a repeat of December 2017.

    Imagine facing a Plague with Empathy; or New 0 TR Michael with a Chainsaw.

    It has been almost a month since the new chapter, and there are tons of new game breaking bugs. Basement, scratch marks, dcs from the servers and more.

  • @Fibijean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/938343#Comment_938343

    Ah okay, no worries! I just wanted to clear it up because I thought it might have seemed to someone reading your comment like the devs were planning something unusually big and special for the next Archives, which as far as we know isn't the case.

    Ah, yeah. Events are pretty big to me as I just started this game so that might be it

  • DBD this year in a Nutshell

    Releases OP survivor perk MoM which didn't get fixed till 2 months later.

    Releases Ghost face and proceeds to get nerfed the following week after he was complete trash in the PTB.

    NO Summer Event at all, only thing we get is summer themed cosmetics.

    Halloween Event sucked, tied to the rift and no secondary objective added just some lazy hook and gen designs.

    Bugs more than ever before after archive's

    Oni released and get's eviscerated overall the following week.

    More bugs added in Cursed Legacy Chapter and no fix.

    No Christmas Event but we get sweaters.

    No firecrackers for New Years and still more bugs.

    Hello Darkness my old friend :(

  • @SpacingLlamas said:

    Honestly they should've just done the Christmas theme lobby and music when the Curse Legacy chapter came out instead of the Japanese background/lobby for Oni.

    They never did that with any other killer before and now you do it, with this chapter release around this time knowing people were likely expecting the Christmas "event"

    Seeing as he was released in December/Christmas time and I'm sure everyone would've been happy with that

    Are you sure? Because I'm pretty sure they did the same thing with demogorgon except for the background change. They added it's chase song at the loading screen. They have oni's chase song and the new map as a background. I'm not sure why that should even be a pet peeve

1 2 ›