I give up, you can't escape its sweetness.
Buy a secure underground bunker with a nuclear bomb, trap it inside, do what needs to be done.
@Rizzo said:I give up, you can't escape its sweetness.
@Rizzo said:
@KillermainBTWm8 said:Buy a secure underground bunker with a nuclear bomb, trap it inside, do what needs to be done.
@KillermainBTWm8 said:
I forgot to mention.
During its sprint the smile gets bigger the closer it gets to you
@Hoodied said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/930079#Comment_930079https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/930086#Comment_930086I forgot to mention.During its sprint the smile gets bigger the closer it gets to you
@Hoodied said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/930079#Comment_930079
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/930086#Comment_930086
destroy the planet
Well, seeing as how it's only a bit bigger then a quarter, pick it up and devour it.
Drown it in a cup of milk
Take a bite out of him to assert dominance
perish
I would just give up, there's no point in trying
Drop a pallet, t-bag and DS.
I will also DC if I get caught.
:)
No More Oreos!
Run over it repeatedly in my car. Burn the remains and throw the ashes into the deepest pit I can find
throw him in the trash
Eat it
@MrDardon said:Eat it
@MrDardon said:
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I give up, you can't escape its sweetness.
Buy a secure underground bunker with a nuclear bomb, trap it inside, do what needs to be done.
I forgot to mention.
During its sprint the smile gets bigger the closer it gets to you
destroy the planetWell, seeing as how it's only a bit bigger then a quarter, pick it up and devour it.
Drown it in a cup of milk
Take a bite out of him to assert dominance
perish
I would just give up, there's no point in trying
Drop a pallet, t-bag and DS.
I will also DC if I get caught.
:)
No More Oreos!
No More Oreos!
Run over it repeatedly in my car. Burn the remains and throw the ashes into the deepest pit I can find
throw him in the trash
Eat it