Is Ghostface overpowered?
Okay, so to clarify. This isn't a post saying he is, I honestly have no idea here he's at and I would love some feedback from people who do know. I ask this question because I'm completely stumped.
I went from hating him when they first started to actually liking the killer. As a survivor I always thought he was overpowered (my friend and I thought he was just absurdly fast. It was just my mind playing tricks on me because of the animation change.) Anway, I thought his crazy abilities he had were too strong. Until I played as him. When I first started, I was stomped on. Eventually I got the hang of it and then I started winning. A lot. I even made it to red ranks with him, I've never been in red ranks before and I was just surprised. I switched back to survivor and I realized how many people played as him in the higher ranks and then I started to get worried. I actually stopped playing as him for awhile in case he is. I want to, but I'm too nervous to continue. I'm sorry, I just hate using unfair things to gain any advantage and I'm just extremely paranoid.
Comments
"I'm sorry, I just hate using unfair things to gain anmore advantage and I'm just extremely paranoid."
I wish every survivor player would think like that.
It depends on who you’re asking. If you’re asking someone with common sense then the answer is no, he isn’t OP. After all he is just an m1 killer that can hide his terror radius.
Sorry for the typo, I kinda rushed it. I originally started as a killer main, but since my friends always want to play I ended switching to survivor for quite awhile. I've just recently switched back to killer.
You don't like using strong and effective killers? Well that's the most twisted thing I've read from s killer main today. He's not overpowered at all, he's just good. In my opinion his stealth mode is ever so slightly overtuned compared to other stealth options that some killers have but it's not game breaking. And it does needs some tweaks to be smoother and more consistent on both sides
He's just a buggy killer. His night shroud detection doesn't work right.
Other than that he's fine
He is one of the stronger killers in the game, but I don't know if I'd say he is op. Originally I thought he was a weaker version of Myers, but I think Myers might actually be weaker than him now after more play testing. Being able to hide your red stain in chases is really strong, and being able to easily get first hits in, and even deny Borrowed Time when people run to the hook is also fairly powerful.
He can be gen rushed if you are not careful, but he should end chases pretty quickly, and be able to sneak up on most people before they can hide, and unlike say the wraith he can just immediately attack someone with no real warning. And with certain perks he can apply a degree of map pressure by smacking someone, leaving them and going back to patrolling. Then with nurses pick them off again if they attempt to heal. And if they don't heal well...he is great at getting the first hit so they should be pretty easy to smack if they try to work on a gen.
Deff Strong, op? Nah I don't think so. Though they could try fixing it so it's easier to knock him out of stealth when you are staring right at him in the middle of the camera.
I don't mind strong characters, I just absolutely hate anything overpowered or if it's meta. I like to play a game to relax and have fun. Anything that's just ridiculous ruins it for me and I would feel terrible if I used it against anyone else. I even started playing demogorgon and Plague more when they were revealed to be the least played characters. I had a lot of fun with them though.
That's fair. Though I feel like Myers is more of a fun character to use..since his add-onsthe kinda change how you play. It's fun and ridiculous. In a good way. I wish more killers had interesting add-ons like him
I still remember when I revealed him across the map when I was hooked. I thought there was supposed to be a range limit
I think Myers is a much more fun character too, besides me being a Halloween fan boy, he has great add-ons to play with. Ghost face's best add-ons...just bring his default power back faster. Or you can stalk faster if you want I guess, but it's pretty meh compared to Scratched Mirror Myers, or Busting out Tier 3 Myers, or even more entertaining....Infinite Tomb Stone Myers gonna snatch you up and kill you after all 5 gens are done and you are at the exit gate because it took that long to stalk everyone!
No, he is not.
At that point I would use bloodwarden. Toxic survivor just sits there T-Bagging you at the gate, not knowing about bloodwarden and you just creep up to them with a sinister smile on your face
I don't think I'd run Bloodwarden with infinite tier 3 tomb stone myers... lol Since he is all about stalking people for a long ass time, and then insta killing them.
I mean, it just helps since survivors could tell what you were planning
I don't think he's overpowered as much as he is annoying to play against.
GF is only good in the hands of really skilled GF mains. He lacks map pressure like every other 115% killer without a movement ability.