The Disconnection Penalty needs to be fixed
I dont know if there was a problem with my internet or my connection to the server. But i got stalked through a rock then i got downed further away from the killer and when i was picked up my body teleported to the killer. Then i automatically got disconnected (Most likely because of the connection) However i had lost all my points AND i depipped AND i got a disconnection penalty even though i got disconnected due to poor internet.
Comments
Kind of unrelated but how long is the disconnection penalty?
30 seconds...i had to try it..
Ive only dc'd once tho LMFAO
My question is though how does it work? Like Rainbow where if you get banned, the timer goes up to set time, and I hope they fix the issue of the DC penalty with being force DC'd because that happens a lot, not even internet, just the game.
A little red timer pop up over the ready button with the count down :')
so the system detects lag outs then?
what happens if the server goes down does everyone get a disconnection penalty then? @Peanits you may have answered this already but i didnt see it if ya did.
As of right now..it seems like it.
Even though they said they have a way of knowing if it was an actual DC or if it was game related.
Awesome great system they have so far
I mean I think they are just testing it right now.
But I had to see how it worked so I DC'd from the first game lol. killer was camping anyways :')
Well think about this then. If you have poor internet connection you should first try and see if you can fix the connection before searching another match. I myself had issues with the connection (faulty cable) and when i realized that i had issues i stopped playing and took care of the problem. That was before the dc penalty. So stop blaming the devs for this and fix your connection before joining another match.
If you DC a lot of times because of poor internet honestly you deserve to be penalized sorry.