How about a quiet place chapter?
I'm probably the millionth person to suggest this, but anyways what do you wanna see as a chapter?
I'm probably the millionth person to suggest this, but anyways what do you wanna see as a chapter?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I prefer original killers over something licensed personally. Gives them more say in it and I just like the feel of it better.
I haven't seen the movie yet but I absolutely adore the monster designs and the premise of the film so sure. Not sure how the monsters would work though.
Yeah, but you can't deny how cool it is to see licensed characters in games.
I think the design should look similar to demogorgon but you know, different in some aspects. If they ever made this a thing, they could make their power work around sound.
I could see them working like SCP-939 in secret lab just, you know, without the voice part. Also, correct me if I'm wrong but aren't they quadrupedal?
I believe so, but didn't demo walk on all fours most of the time on the show?
No, it can go on all fours but it was bipedal a vast majority of the time.
Aren't the creatures in A Quiet Place blind?
that killer would be super weak? just play feng, and when she screams the monsters' head explodes.
Demo is blind. So are the creatures
Boom.
I swear I remember demo crawling around lol
Guess I wasn't aware of demo being blind... Makes sense that I've never seen its eyes ๐
Here re-watch this scene as a quick refresher, just as a heads up to anyone who's sensitive to flashing lights though, highly suggest you don't watch it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mm9b1zFxyIPrefer originals not licensed stuff :3