DBD free for ps+ users this month
Starting on August 7th
Starting on August 7th
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
WOW. Hello new players!
God damn rank reset on the 13th should be funny
Survivor mains are going to hate life for a while once this drops.
Can't Depip up to rank 15 anymore either so they'll be climbing 😂
Maybe Playstation can fill some lobbies now.
And within a day they'll all know what gen tapping and D strike are.
Absolutely fantastic.
As a PS4 player you slightly cringe at this, but wouldn't it be great to get it FREE? Yikes!
Then again could I of waited a full year to get it for free? NO!
All in all I'm in about 70 bucks in total in playing this game for 1 year.
Some games are 40-60 and I'm done with them in 2 months. This game has tremendous value, and I'm glad it's going to be free. It will get LOTS AND LOTS of new players.
Influx of new players until rank reset. The purge begins on the 13th.