I’m tired of getting screwed over by immersed Claudettes with keys.
We’ve all had this teammate before. They do virtually nothing all game while everyone else is trying their best to do the objective, then when it’s looking like a close game, you see the Claudette randomly escape because they urbaned around the entire map looking for hatch instead of being productive.
Of course this screws over the remaining survivors as the killer immediately closes hatch and starts the EGC. If there’s two survivors left you might still have a chance, but if your the last survivor then you are pretty much sentenced to death because your teammate took the easy way out.
I guess what I’m saying, and the point of this post, is that keys definitely need a change. They are extremely OP when used by SWF, and in solo q they just end up screwing over the rest of the team. I cannot wait until they eventually get nerfed, hopefully it will be the same time that they gut moris because those need to go as well.
Comments
Just use your eyes duh. Killer op anyways, want more buffs? Smhhead.
How does a survivor using their eyes help against a Claudette teammate with a key?
You should probably actually read my post.
I'm sick and tired of needing to pull out a damn 100x magnifying glass to see keys in the lobby. Legit don't know they brought a key until end game screen 90% of the time
Honestly true. Keys need to be like 50% bigger, or be a bright red.
pssst I was joking :)
Sorry it’s hard to tell on these forums lmao