Evil Incarnate (Rant)

Why do people feel the need to DC just to stop me from getting my achievement? I've been trying to get it for three days. I've had people DC when they get mori'd, as soon as they hear Tier 3 and just jump in lockers and DC.

The amount of a dick you have to be to do that is immeasurable.

Rant over.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • At least you didnt have the problem with a ######### spam jumping into a locker to prevent from getting it.

  • I got the achievement by making a deal with the survs where i let them farm and they let me kill them afterward.

    It worked cause it happened to be a 4 man swf

  • One of the hardest achievements to get for exactly reasons like this. Or last person getting hatch.

  • Just wait for DC penalty 4head

  • Mori Myers is simply... meh

    Having that in the game is kind of annoying. On Devour Hope you can see it coming and counter it. Once you see the the first Mori on Myers, you know everyone else can now be clicked out of the game. After sitting on gens for 15 minutes being disturbed regularly by a nonchasing killer. This is always super boring as survivor, but as killer as well.

    Despite that: PLS GUYS, DON'T DC! This is simply once for the achievement, super hard to get (I needed like 15-20 games, super perk dependend and what a waste of BP to get 20 double ultra rares...) and NOONE likes to play that actually! So let it just happen and there's one more achievement gone, so less of this shite to come up in future games!

  • I got so lucky to get potatoes who didn’t DC my first time trying for it. Didn’t pop EW3 until the last gen got finished, then just had panic as I murdered everyone in the span of a minute. This was in 2017 so I think before we had the exposed status indicator, let alone the screen shake, and it was before DCing got to be so prevalent. Still only managed it because survivor #4 decided to try to open the gate right in front of where #3 was being murdered. Stupidly hard achieve.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    At least you didnt have the problem with a ######### spam jumping into a locker to prevent from getting it.

    I had that too but if you time it right you can catch them.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    At least you didnt have the problem with a ######### spam jumping into a locker to prevent from getting it.

    I guess it's my fault that I don't want to be moried?

  • I got this through just dumb luck the survivors all made a lot of bad plays near the end of the match; mostly trying to be overly altruistic. I put someone on the hook and they kept trying to save him, but you can mori them right out of the approach and they forgot that- They were SUPER salty in the post game lobby lol.

    Literally my 3 time ever running Fragrant Tombstone build and I got it. I am trash at the game but they happened to have just been unprepared for it I guess.

  • @TheRoyalOwl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/924295#Comment_924295

    I guess it's my fault that I don't want to be moried?

    I mean, at that point you’re either getting Moried or going on the hook. If the Myers is doing Evil Incarnate (or just using the two UR add ons for fun) you’re very unlikely to get off the hook since he’ll be running around Mori-ing everyone else. And if you’re the last survivor you’re dead either way. Deliberately denying the Mori at that point isn’t truly BM but it doesn’t feel good for the killer (Read as: incredibly frustrating). It’s a super hard achievement and you’re dead no matter what you do. May as well die with some dignity as opposed to being pulled out of a locker.

  • @TheRoyalOwl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/924295#Comment_924295

    I guess it's my fault that I don't want to be moried?

    at that point the killer deserves the kill theyre playing the hardest version of myers and if you havent gotten out by then you kinda deserve the loss. take it like a man not like a #########.

  • @LordRegal said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/924721#Comment_924721

    I mean, at that point you’re either getting Moried or going on the hook. If the Myers is doing Evil Incarnate (or just using the two UR add ons for fun) you’re very unlikely to get off the hook since he’ll be running around Mori-ing everyone else. And if you’re the last survivor you’re dead either way. Deliberately denying the Mori at that point isn’t truly BM but it doesn’t feel good for the killer (Read as: incredibly frustrating). It’s a super hard achievement and you’re dead no matter what you do. May as well die with some dignity as opposed to being pulled out of a locker.

    From the rare times I've seen Micheal with a tombstone, I still get saved off the hook.

    I mean the only exception is if its EGC, Basement, or he is camping. Than I understand not unhooking.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/924721#Comment_924721

    at that point the killer deserves the kill theyre playing the hardest version of myers and if you havent gotten out by then you kinda deserve the loss.

    Eh, I personally would avoid the word “deserve” here. It’s not an entitlement thing so much as it is a “you are dead no matter what you do here” situation, where you’re the last one and they’re running the combo. The game is over, and you’re only stalling if you jump in a locker. Myers has a quick Mori (relatively) so really you’re just delaying moving to the next game for yourself if you jump in the locker.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/924721#Comment_924721

    at that point the killer deserves the kill theyre playing the hardest version of myers and if you havent gotten out by then you kinda deserve the loss.

    Not really, tombstone Myers is just using your m2 with some slowdown perks. Not that much skill. Plus it's not my fault if my teammates feed him/not do gens.

  • @LordRegal said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/924736#Comment_924736

    Eh, I personally would avoid the word “deserve” here. It’s not an entitlement thing so much as it is a “you are dead no matter what you do here” situation, where you’re the last one and they’re running the combo. The game is over, and you’re only stalling if you jump in a locker. Myers has a quick Mori (relatively) so really you’re just delaying moving to the next game for yourself if you jump in the locker.

    i mean it takes very long to get evil incarnate up with the 2 pink addons and with myers already moving slow AF survivors have a big advantage to get tf out.

  • @TheRoyalOwl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/924736#Comment_924736

    Not really, tombstone Myers is just using your m2 with some slowdown perks. Not that much skill. Plus it's not my fault if my teammates feed him/not do gens.

    so you wont even let him get the achivement he earned legitimately?

  • It's a shame people feel the need to do this.

    Personally I think dcing should award killers max chase, hook, bbq points along with counting towards adept achievements.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/924745#Comment_924745

    so you wont even let him get the achivement he earned legitimately?

    If there wasn't anything I could do, than yeah, but I'm not gonna just give up as soon as he gets teir 3 and finds me.

  • @TheRoyalOwl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/924754#Comment_924754

    If there wasn't anything I could do, than yeah, but I'm not gonna just give up as soon as he gets teir 3 and finds me.

    yeah but just spam jumping into a locker so he doesnt get it is what is being talked about or dcing so he doesnt get it.

  • @TheRoyalOwl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/924295#Comment_924295

    I guess it's my fault that I don't want to be moried?

    It is, that's like me quitting my job because I don't like someone, it's not teaching me anything, all it is is to succumb to negative behavior.

  • I’m a potato so I understand the frustration of not being able to do the achievements. When I see people dcing in a match because a killer did a mori, I just walk up to the killer so he could get it done. It’s a video game, not the end of the world.

    Cant wait for dc punishments.

  • @AvisDeene said:

    I’m a potato so I understand the frustration of not being able to do the achievements. When I see people dcing in a match because a killer did a mori, I just walk up to the killer so he could get it done. It’s a video game, not the end of the world.

    Cant wait for dc punishments.

    It isn't even that, a mori, I can almost understand. It isn't okay by any means to DC, but at least they have a reason.

    This is a Tombstone, it takes a long time to build up, easily enough time to finish all 5 gens.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/924910#Comment_924910

    It isn't even that, a mori, I can almost understand. It isn't okay by any means to DC, but at least they have a reason.

    This is a Tombstone, it takes a long time to build up, easily enough time to finish all 5 gens.

    There are some reasons to dc, such as you're facing a super campy and tunneling killer and all of your teammates are feeding right into their play style. Or maybe a casual killer who gets bullied by optimum swfs who have all the right perks and have the map layouts perfectly memorized. People can only take so much. When I first started, I used to dc when I couldn't handle the jump scares that Daddy Meyers and Ghostface provided.

    What you faced is not from the above. What you faced are entitled children who are used to getting everything handed to them and couldn't compute the thought that they may have actually lost at a game. Nothing you could do about them other than report them for the DC. It sucks, but just know that they will never be able to handle life properly if this is how they behave in a videogame.

    If you ever see me in a match, do a little dance so I know its you and I would be more than happy to be "impaled" by you >.>

  • @AvisDeene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/925027#Comment_925027

    There are some reasons to dc, such as you're facing a super campy and tunneling killer and all of your teammates are feeding right into their play style. Or maybe a casual killer who gets bullied by optimum swfs who have all the right perks and have the map layouts perfectly memorized. People can only take so much. When I first started, I used to dc when I couldn't handle the jump scares that Daddy Meyers and Ghostface provided.

    What you faced is not from the above. What you faced are entitled children who are used to getting everything handed to them and couldn't compute the thought that they may have actually lost at a game. Nothing you could do about them other than report them for the DC. It sucks, but just know that they will never be able to handle life properly if this is how they behave in a videogame.

    If you ever see me in a match, do a little dance so I know its you and I would be more than happy to be "impaled" by you >.>

    Ah well I appreciate the kind words. Sadly, I cannot condone any DC'ing, as it is strictly against the rules of the game.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/925216#Comment_925216

    Ah well I appreciate the kind words. Sadly, I cannot condone any DC'ing, as it is strictly against the rules of the game.

    I don't condone it, I just understand it.

  • This achievement was hell. I only got it because I begged the last survivor to come out to let me get the achievement during EGC. People either DC, locker jump, or wait out the EGC timer, just to prevent you from getting 4 kills. Even after explaining to people that I was just doing the achievement I still got called a sweaty tryhard. I'm just thankful that Nancy was cool about it and let me kill her to end my pain.