More BP for stealth
So, since Calm Spirit rework I was testing diferent ninja builds for survivor and finally found one that's funny to play.
But you get very few blood points...... and emblem too, barely pip and only about 10k of bp even when scape(even with a few unhooks too)
The killers continue to become stronger, and full stealth becomes an attractive idea but right now the game punish survivors for play ninja, no chase part.
So I wish play ninja become more viable in the future
Comments
Maybe add a new emblem for stealth and take points directly from chase emblem?
For example every time killer start a chase vs you, you lose points, and at the end of the game only count 1 emblem, stealth one or chase one.
Definitely agreed and since the perk Stake Out already detects if you're in terror radius and not in a chase, it shouldn't be too hard to apply bloodpoints to the same conditions.
What's the build?
I think that if you were never spotted and/or chased by the Killer, you need a bonus. At least some BP would be nice.
-UE
-Calm Spirit
-Premonition
-Lightweight(but i'm thinking about change for SC or Bond?)
-Grey med kit
-Pretige 3 skin xD
Agreed, I've been in games where I was never ever seen note ven escaping through gate or hatch. This while doing 1-3 gens either solo or cooperatively. Doing totems and chest searches, unhooks and heals. Yet the evader emblem is either Bronze or empty completely.
I mean you're super sneaky and playing the game the way it should be played stealthily not endlessly looping the killer yet get screwed if you do.
I agree, good stealth feels good and in "reality" I would not want to be found by the knife/chainsaw/etc wielding maniac.
Plus it aligns with the Devs current stance of wanting the survivors to loser the killer in a chase. Many survivors are happier being right in front of the killer to get the points and emblems that go along with that. Plus survivors get stuck against killers who do poorly and somehow they get punished for the killer not finding them, to make matters worse it keeps those survivors at the same rank as the killer who they just avoided for a match.
Wait what, killers been complaining the games are too fast and needs to be slowed down forever. So make up your mind you like the current fast pace of the games or you want it to be slower.
@Orion You'll have to respond to this.