I can’t listen to music while playing but if I did, I’d listen to either the Raeve Maeve soundtrack from Paladins or the Lavender town (Japanese version) theme from Pokémon.
I can't listen to music when playing the game. Sounds are very important in this game. On both sides.
only as killer i think as survivor no that much , i play with music all the time and i don't have any issues it's literally impossible at this point not listen while i play surv
only as killer i think as survivor no that much , i play with music all the time and i don't have any issues it's literally impossible at this point not listen while i play surv
I think it is just as important with survivor. Especially with stealth killers, Spirit's phasing etc. Also located hexes by hearing them.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can’t listen to music while playing but if I did, I’d listen to either the Raeve Maeve soundtrack from Paladins or the Lavender town (Japanese version) theme from Pokémon.
When I'm playing and going against Michael.
https://youtu.be/m8H3M0DDWDswhenever i play killer I usually listen to some metal obviously I have to use whispers kekw
BlastZone by Bones
West End by *uicideboy x Germ
I can't listen to music when playing the game. Sounds are very important in this game. On both sides.
only as killer i think as survivor no that much , i play with music all the time and i don't have any issues it's literally impossible at this point not listen while i play surv
Playing as killer, i need the game audio...
Random stuff sometimes. Onlap so far
I listen to the screams of my fellow survivors and prey as killer. muhahahaha
I think it is just as important with survivor. Especially with stealth killers, Spirit's phasing etc. Also located hexes by hearing them.
I listen to the footsteps of wraith...
While running around the map as a survivor:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjSP0zwh8LYUsually nothing as I need my ears to concentrate on the sounds ingame.
I listen to The Mandragora, Musty scent of Fresh Patè, All nightwish songs, linkin park and some random songs like Bomb by Alexa and sky fall etc