Legion is left out of outfit

Why is Legion the only original killer not to have a Blight outfit?

By far the best outfit for every original killer, just noticed that even the Clown has it now, leaving poor legion out. I think if anyone needs some love it's legion.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Legion is the own killer with an ugly sweater so. You lose some gain some.

  • TO be fair legion is the only killer with a Sweater set this year; and has a lot of cosmetics already.

    I imagine he will get a blight outfit eventually though. Most cosmetics are based on popularity, and Legion WAS pretty popular but I imagine that has dropped after so many consecutive....changes....so we'll see.

  • Jesus, really lost on that one. Blight designs are so much better than all other costumes that you can't even compare.

    Only the wraith really has any others that compares in terms of originality.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    TO be fair legion is the only killer with a Sweater set this year; and has a lot of cosmetics already.

    I imagine he will get a blight outfit eventually though. Most cosmetics are based on popularity, and Legion WAS pretty popular but I imagine that has dropped after so many consecutive....changes....so we'll see.

    But even the Clown has it. The worst killer of them all.

  • @Bravescorpio said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/922892#Comment_922892

    But even the Clown has it. The worst killer of them all.

    Yeah but Legion has a ton of other stuff and even exclusive cosmetics that other killers don't get like the sweaters is my point. I am just saying you can't act like he is just being excluded or anything, he will probably get a blight outfit too eventually, because he gets like EVERYTHING eventually.

    Legion came out after Clown did too keep in mind, but I imagine it will come eventually.

  • I guess they have to save some for next year. Also, there are a bunch of survivors without blighted cosmetics, so next year we might get legion + oni + 3 survivors. There will probably a couple of new original killers by then who could also potentially get blighted outfits

  • Joeys sweater is pretty cool ngl...

  • @Accullla said:

    I guess they have to save some for next year. Also, there are a bunch of survivors without blighted cosmetics, so next year we might get legion + oni + 3 survivors. There will probably a couple of new original killers by then who could also potentially get blighted outfits

    I really hope Ace is one of the survivors. I'm dying to know what he would look like

  • Damn now you really made me want a Legion Blight outfit :(


  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/922916#Comment_922916

    I really hope Ace is one of the survivors. I'm dying to know what he would look like

    I'm looking forward to playing blighted Min.

  • @Bravescorpio said:

    Why is Legion the only original killer not to have a Blight outfit?

    By far the best outfit for every original killer, just noticed that even the Clown has it now, leaving poor legion out. I think if anyone needs some love it's legion.

    Because legion is not a killer but a disguised survivor. In the next patch or the one after that they gonna swap them to survivor.

  • To be fair, around the same time they got their Day of the Dead-Cosmetics. And those look pretty cool as well.

    (I mean, just look at Julies Ass, its fantastic :P )