Friendly Question for Any Dev Listening
Hey, hope you guys are having a great weekend! I just wanted to inquire about the current state of Legion. I remember hearing one of you say that you were going to be monitoring him for the time being and adjusting accordingly.
How is it looking so far? If you can say, of course.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Gonna be talked about in the dev Q&A
my two cents is that he is prolly gonna get a buff because I've played as him and it's very very difficult to do well, sure anyone can if they are good but overall he is much weaker than other killers and you can feel it.
Though I think whatever it is will be a placeholder, I think way down the road after doctor/leather face I would expect a rework.
I certainly hope so. When is the Q&A, I was the one who asked that question XD
The latest might be after the holidays, just a guess. No proof. However, it can come before the 'Winter Event' in a quick Dev stream or something.
I actually haven't played as "new" Legion yet so I have no idea how good/bad they are but I just thought I say hope you're having a good weekend as well. :)
Oh also @Elk, where did this whole December QNA business start because I must have completely missed it.
Legion needs a complete rework. Anything short of this is a band-aid. I don't know what they were thinking when they made a killer that forced survivors to spend a bunch of time healing or "mending."
His parkour aspect is really cool, hope they do more with that and the urban vibe. Maybe improve it, let him be able to like jump and climb walls/obstacles or something too that would be bad ass.
No one cares about the stupid deep wounds mending crap, it doesn't even make much sense.
I think late November, early December.
Thank you, yup, 100% missed it.
Saw a rework idea in a Legion subreddit that really capitalized on this. Jumping, wall running and climbing, having all 4 members in game at once, etc. Some really nice ideas, but it sounded way too complex for DBD. A lot of Legion's problems is that their power is tied to Deep Wounds, which cause problems because BT also uses Deep Wounds, meaning every nerf to Legion almost always gives a buff to BT. Make Legion's power separate from BT and you could solve a lot of their problems easier.
Yeah, prolly not possible since map hitboxes things like bushes the hitbox goes beyond the bush and right into the skybox lol.
Which is why I did a redesign myself, removes the Deep Wounds and adds a new slowdown.