Double XP event
Hey BHVR, when are we (PC and console players) getting a double XP event? Nobody cares about BP tbh. Don't we deserve it too?
Tagged:
Trusted
Hey BHVR, when are we (PC and console players) getting a double XP event? Nobody cares about BP tbh. Don't we deserve it too?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They prolly won't do a double xp event because of the rift.
Pretty sure that's why he IS asking for double xp.
DbD mobile is doing many things much better than pc. Sadly, I'm not a huge fan playing on a touchscreen..
Btw, havent they said no platform exclusives anymore? So why is dbd mobile getting exclusives skins again?
They wont do it. They don't wanna give away the shards too easy, since they can be used to buy cosmetics and characters
As I understand it, DBD Mobile is basically a different game. It's run by a different team. So nothing the developers say to us really applies to it.
Can confirm, pretty sure they said that if crossplay ever became a reality, DBD Mobile would not be included.
They wouldn't do it, it kinda directly influences their income since xp basically = shards which = cosmetics that you don't have to buy with auric cells.
I'd be fine with double xp, half the shards.
Doesn’t that completely negate the point of double xp? lol
No, double xp would still help you complete the rift way faster, which is the main reason people want more xp.
Actually, not. I already completed it. I just want shards LOL
Okay well that's why I'M asking for double xp lol
> Nobody cares about double BP
But... I do...