Something I found out the hard way
You can vault through blocked windows once
I found out when I checked something out with windows, and the block animation
When a survivor vaults the window to its limit and spams the vault button, they will vault the window while its blocked only once
This can actually mess up killers when survivors do this as if you count the vaults and head over to hit them on the other side of the vault, it results in the survivor vaulting it again
I hope this is getting looked at
Comments
Yep
Been like that for a few chapters now. Plenty of bug reports.
Still not ######### fixed.
Is this classed as a exploit though, remember the Sprint Burst exploit? Someone told me about it and I thought it was neat, so I used it as I thought it was a mechanic.
But later found out it was classed as an exploit and you could get reported for it. Had no idea at the time...
What SB exploit
Well it's been fixed now but the one where you'd crouch and hold sprint, then uncrouch and keep sprinting so it wouldn't use your Sprint Burst. Then you could let go of sprint mid chase and start sprinting again to use Sprint Burst. So basically you could strategically use Sprint Burst and not waste it.
Wow
I know right? Thinking about it now it was really powerful, you got a free boost whenever you wanted. I wasn't involved in community forums or anything at the time so wasn't informed much but I know better than to do it now. Wouldn't do anything like that again.
I always get so mad when people vault anyway. It's always the strong ass bus/or otherwise God window too. I know it's not an exploit but I swear people know when it's not blocked. Like we'll both see the window get blocked and they'll still loop around and use the window. Makes me really hate playing killer.