Now that instant heals are nerfed how about iridescent head or ebony Mori next?
Think about it instant heals were rare but gave survivors a powerful ability that annoyed killers likewise the iridescent head and ebony Mori are rare items that are annoying to go against and have no downsides to being used, I'm not saying nerf them into the ground but some adjustments would be nice. Do you agree or disagree with me?
Comments
If you can dodge a mori you can dodge a hatchet.
I imagine the iri heads are getting nerfed, not much doubt about that. Mori I think is less gonna be a nerf but a rework down the road.
Get better, and stop overnerfing everything. Hatchets are easy to dodge, and neither them or mori's happen NEARLY every game.
Stop trying to strip the fun from DBD. If you wanna play a boring game, go play Last Year or Hide or Die.
Kick both moriis and keys and I'll be happy. Both of them delete gameplay and are unsatisfying for either side.
Rarity has nothing to do with how something functions in game. Something can't be broken, even if you "only run into it every 10 or 20 games". Rarity is and always will be a stupid argument for something's power.
Add keys to this list :)
I've come to the conclusion that the ones who want keys and mori's nerfed are the same ones who couldn't beat 1-1 in Mario Bros. their first try.
This is gaming now. Hand holding, spoon feeding, and everything that's remotely a thread being nerfed. Hopefully BHVR aren't foolish enough to buy into it. This is a vocal minority.
People like this ruined The Culling and H1Z1.
Dodging hatchets is not easy against terrible connection or a good Huntress. You can dodge Moris either.
Iri Head has a huge downside tho, it removes 4 hatchets from your kit and it leaves you with no other choice than running the Infantry Belt with it.
Mori have no downside, so I agree, they should be nerfed.
I think both of those things are worthy of nerfs, yup. Rework Iri Head into whatever, and make moris only work on death hook.
Like SpaceCoconut said too though, keys are also pretty busted.
Iridescent Head has a huge downside in the removal of FOUR hatchets from your inventory. It doesn’t need any nerfs.
I find iridescent head to be completely fine but it shouldn't work with extra hatchets like just no