Evil survivor
So now most if not all survivors are pretty good people
If they played in a movie they would most likely be a protaganist
I think it would be a nice change of pace if we got an evil survivor
Like a crime boss, or a dictator or something like that
Comments
There is already David King - horrible man.
Yeah, David is the sole reason i had to say "most survivors" : P
Indeed. Question though. Do you envisage an evil survivor doing evil things to the other survivors or is it just a skin?
Just a skin honestly
Their perks could be more selfishly orientated, but not harmfull to teammates if that what you mean
It's already in the game, just not in the canon lore. If you see a Dwight wearing red, boom, that's as Evil as it gets.
Maybe one day, if we get another Yamaoka-chapter, you can play with Rin's dad as survivor. It probably will not get worse than that. 😅
Imagen Rin getting an unique mori just for him then :O
If they do add him, then I'm going to hardcore tunnel those who play him whenever I play Spirit.
Hmm I wouldn’t call David evil but he definitely does have some negative personality traits like anger issues and aggression. I think his positive traits balance him out though like his protective nature towards his friends and never giving up.
David is an Aries confirmed?
Yeah as i said, of he were playing in a movie i'd sooner see him as a protaganist then an antagonist