Dead by Daylight Funko Pops?

Id love for Dead by Daylight to bring out some figures. Maybe even some Funko pops as I seen much smaller indie development teams (Hello Neighbor devs) release them for their games. So I assume it cant be costly? Or maybe design wise they wouldn't work as Funko pops? But id love some form of Dead by Daylight figures to display on my PC desk.

Anyone else want the same?

Comments

  • @Lowbei it's obviously not, you are mistaken.ย 
  • MuteNewt said:
    @Lowbei it's obviously not, you are mistaken.ย 
    sorry timmy. i guess you will just have to modify one of your ninja turtles into nea.
  • I'd totally buy the Killers for me desk.
  • When i become king by divine right owning funkp pops will be punishable with death.
  • @yeet said:
    When i become king by divine right owning funkp pops will be punishable with death.

    Then there would b like 3 people left on earth

  • crabby247 said:

    @yeet said:
    When i become king by divine right owning funkp pops will be punishable with death.

    Then there would b like 3 people left on earth

    Very dissapointed to hear that there's only 3 people on earth with good taste.
  • @yeet not a fan of Funko Pops? ๐Ÿ˜ What about regular figures then? Ye wouldnt like a cool looking leatherface for your desk? Dead by Daylight version.ย 
  • @MinusTheBillie same! Billy and Nea first!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • Lowbei said:
    MuteNewt said:
    @Lowbei it's obviously not, you are mistaken.ย 
    sorry timmy. i guess you will just have to modify one of your ninja turtles into nea.
    The effort!ย 
  • @Lowbei said:
    its a game

    There are Funko Figurines for Assassin's Creed, Fallout, DOOM, and other video games as well. Hell I think I've even seen some Funko Figurines for Fortnight.

    On topic: It would be really cool but they could only really do the survivors I feel. Most of the killers are liscensed and the killers that aren't (no offence to Behavior) don't look that identifiable. The only ones I could really see as being easy to identify is Huntress and maybe Hag. Other than that there's Ripoff Jason and Ripoff Leatherface (this was intentional when first designing DBD. Funny when they actually got the liscense to Leatherface lol), "mud tree guy", Ripoff Silent Hill, Generic Killer Clown, and Generic Mad Doctor.
    This was intentional with the design of Dead by Daylight: the killers are meant to look like tropey sterotypical killers from other horror movies. The thing is just that it would make it hard to make merchandise of the characters.

    All that being said I'd love an Ace Funko, especially if they could give him that shitface smirk that he always has instead of making the figurines expressionless like they always do.

  • @TigerKirby215 first off its best you don't feed Lowbei.ย 

    Second thanks for the genuine reply ๐Ÿ˜Š I really think most if not all the characters, killers and survivors would make great funko pops for a person gaming desk. Funko already did some cool horror collections pops. So the licensed killers have been already done. Attached the leatherface funko ๐Ÿ˜Šย 
  • Yeah I know that they have horror movie killer Funkos already. I've seen Freddy Kruger and Jigsaw (the Billy Puppet) Funkos around at various conventions and things.
    I wasn't aware that they made figurines with props though. They could make some of the killers work with props, perhaps. Wraith with his bing bong bell would be nice.

    Actually thought for a Wraith figurine: how cool would it be if half the figurine was made out of some transparent material? It would be badass if there was a statue of the Wraith that was half invisible.
    Behavior get on that. I'd totally buy an offical statue of the Wraith if part of the body was invisible.

  • i think they would be ok as actual figurines, if people are into that, but not these cutesy big-headed funko things, but maybe if i saw one it might change my mind. that leatherface one does nothing for me.
  • U are not entitled to DbD funko pops. (They are lame anyway)
  • Lowbei said:
    i think they would be ok as actual figurines, if people are into that, but not these cutesy big-headed funko things, but maybe if i saw one it might change my mind. that leatherface one does nothing for me.
    I think a lot of people would like actual figurines too. But the idea of the pops is that they are non expensive collectables of your favourite movies, games and shows. I think high end, extremely detailed figurines would be expensive to make, buy and sell. Like the one attached here is 499 #########.ย 

  • Actually thought for a Wraith figurine: how cool would it be if half the figurine was made out of some transparent material? It would be badass if there was a statue of the Wraith that was half invisible.
    Behavior get on that. I'd totally buy an offical statue of the Wraith if part of the body was invisible.

    A lot of people would love that type of detailed figurine. As I said before in other posts. Their killer designs are top notch and would make great collectables if made into figures/statues.ย 
  • chemical_reject said:iย 
    U are not entitled to DbD funko pops. (They are lame anyway)
    ๐Ÿ˜ž
  • MuteNewt said:
    Lowbei said:
    i think they would be ok as actual figurines, if people are into that, but not these cutesy big-headed funko things, but maybe if i saw one it might change my mind. that leatherface one does nothing for me.
    I think a lot of people would like actual figurines too. But the idea of the pops is that they are non expensive collectables of your favourite movies, games and shows. I think high end, extremely detailed figurines would be expensive to make, buy and sell. Like the one attached here is 499 #########.ย 
    your point is decent and i would be open to seeing these pop things
  • ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
  • I could see them working. But I'm a sucker for cute cheap #########. Easier to throw $15 for a cheap pop vs 200 on a super detailed vinyl figure. Plus I already have Freddy, Myers and LF anyways.ย 

    Hillbilly concept from the subreddit (not by me) : https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/7m9vlh/hillbilly_pop_concept/
  • RuneStarr said:
    I could see them working. But I'm a sucker for cute cheap #########. Easier to throw $15 for a cheap pop vs 200 on a super detailed vinyl figure. Plus I already have Freddy, Myers and LF anyways.ย 

    Hillbilly concept from the subreddit (not by me) : https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/7m9vlh/hillbilly_pop_concept/

    @RuneStarr me too! I have Freddie, Myers, Jason and Leatherface as they were the closest thing I could get to DBD pops. Just took a look at the link thanks so much. Did not know about this. Hillbilly design look so epic!! ๐Ÿ˜Š he's my favourite killer so I'm a bit biased ๐Ÿ˜€ Thanks so much again ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • MuteNewt said:
    RuneStarr said:
    I could see them working. But I'm a sucker for cute cheap #########. Easier to throw $15 for a cheap pop vs 200 on a super detailed vinyl figure. Plus I already have Freddy, Myers and LF anyways.ย 

    Hillbilly concept from the subreddit (not by me) : https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/7m9vlh/hillbilly_pop_concept/

    @RuneStarr me too! I have Freddie, Myers, Jason and Leatherface as they were the closest thing I could get to DBD pops. Just took at the link thanks so much. Did not know about this. Hillbilly design look so epic!! ๐Ÿ˜Š he's my favourite killer so I'm a bit biased ๐Ÿ˜€ Thanks so much again ๐Ÿ˜Š
    theres a myers one? maaaybe im ok with this
  • Lowbei said:
    MuteNewt said:
    RuneStarr said:
    I could see them working. But I'm a sucker for cute cheap #########. Easier to throw $15 for a cheap pop vs 200 on a super detailed vinyl figure. Plus I already have Freddy, Myers and LF anyways.ย 

    Hillbilly concept from the subreddit (not by me) : https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/7m9vlh/hillbilly_pop_concept/

    @RuneStarr me too! I have Freddie, Myers, Jason and Leatherface as they were the closest thing I could get to DBD pops. Just took at the link thanks so much. Did not know about this. Hillbilly design look so epic!! ๐Ÿ˜Š he's my favourite killer so I'm a bit biased ๐Ÿ˜€ Thanks so much again ๐Ÿ˜Š
    theres a myers one? maaaybe im ok with this
    He's adorableย 

  • RuneStarr said:
    Lowbei said:
    MuteNewt said:
    RuneStarr said:
    I could see them working. But I'm a sucker for cute cheap #########. Easier to throw $15 for a cheap pop vs 200 on a super detailed vinyl figure. Plus I already have Freddy, Myers and LF anyways.ย 

    Hillbilly concept from the subreddit (not by me) : https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/7m9vlh/hillbilly_pop_concept/

    @RuneStarr me too! I have Freddie, Myers, Jason and Leatherface as they were the closest thing I could get to DBD pops. Just took at the link thanks so much. Did not know about this. Hillbilly design look so epic!! ๐Ÿ˜Š he's my favourite killer so I'm a bit biased ๐Ÿ˜€ Thanks so much again ๐Ÿ˜Š
    theres a myers one? maaaybe im ok with this
    He's adorableย 

    ok im in. ty!
  • Lowbei said:
    RuneStarr said:
    Lowbei said:
    MuteNewt said:
    RuneStarr said:
    I could see them working. But I'm a sucker for cute cheap #########. Easier to throw $15 for a cheap pop vs 200 on a super detailed vinyl figure. Plus I already have Freddy, Myers and LF anyways.ย 

    Hillbilly concept from the subreddit (not by me) : https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/7m9vlh/hillbilly_pop_concept/

    @RuneStarr me too! I have Freddie, Myers, Jason and Leatherface as they were the closest thing I could get to DBD pops. Just took at the link thanks so much. Did not know about this. Hillbilly design look so epic!! ๐Ÿ˜Š he's my favourite killer so I'm a bit biased ๐Ÿ˜€ Thanks so much again ๐Ÿ˜Š
    theres a myers one? maaaybe im ok with this
    He's adorableย 

    ok im in. ty!
    Brilliant ๐Ÿ˜Š Now let's get the Dev team to get our DBD characters ๐Ÿ˜€ย 
  • Only if Clown gets one of those jumbo sized ones.

  • Lowbei said:
    RuneStarr said:
    Lowbei said:
    MuteNewt said:
    RuneStarr said:
    I could see them working. But I'm a sucker for cute cheap #########. Easier to throw $15 for a cheap pop vs 200 on a super detailed vinyl figure. Plus I already have Freddy, Myers and LF anyways.ย 

    Hillbilly concept from the subreddit (not by me) : https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/7m9vlh/hillbilly_pop_concept/

    @RuneStarr me too! I have Freddie, Myers, Jason and Leatherface as they were the closest thing I could get to DBD pops. Just took at the link thanks so much. Did not know about this. Hillbilly design look so epic!! ๐Ÿ˜Š he's my favourite killer so I'm a bit biased ๐Ÿ˜€ Thanks so much again ๐Ÿ˜Š
    theres a myers one? maaaybe im ok with this
    He's adorableย 

    ok im in. ty!
    Brilliant ๐Ÿ˜Š Now let's get the Dev team to get our DBD characters ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Woosh, I need a p3 Nurse beside me.
    And how would Freddy work?
    Would we even see him?

  • @Skorpanio Funko Pop already made a Freddy :D

  • @MuteNewt said:
    @Skorpanio Funko Pop already made a Freddy :D

    My first ever Funko Pop :love:

  • @RuneStarr Very cool looking pop :chuffed: One of my favourites!

  • @MuteNewt said:
    @Skorpanio Funko Pop already made a Freddy :D

    What?
    What Freddy?
    Are you blind or are you sleepy?
    ;3

  • @Skorpanio I dont know.....both? lol

  • MuteNewt said:

    @Skorpanio Funko Pop already made a Freddy :D

    Thats not dbd freddy his stripes aren't green.
  • @FayeZahara I know I was just stating to the others that they did the licensed killers already e.g Myers, Freddy, Leatherface :)

  • They have a pretty intresting section on there website
    https://www.funko.com/suggest-a-product
    Hmmm suggest a product don't mind if i do.