Most ‘satisfying/rewarding’ killer?

To take a break from all the whinging, I wanna ask: Which killer do you find the most satisfying to place as?

For me its either Nurse or Huntress, they’re both more difficult then most killers but when you land a precise blink or hatchet that’s the best feeling.


How about you guys ?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Blueberry said:

    Huntress 100%

    Highest skill cap killer in the game imo.

    A really good Huntress player is scary. I've been absolutely destroyed by a few. Pure respect.

  • It would be satisfying to be a great Trapper. But I'm not lol

    Honestly most satisfying for me would probably be Huntress. Hitting insane hatchets consistently is always fun

  • I like wraith (even with all the bs running around thanks to tru3) since wraith is weak to looping and has trouble getting survivors with his power but is generally fun to play.

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    legion it's just something about frenzy that makes it satisfying to stab people

    i remember in the first legion ptb whenever you hit someone when they were deep wounded in frenzy you had the frenzy hit animation played super slowly then the fatigue


    that was omega satisfying

1 2 ›