D-Strike?

Did the devs get to over whelmed with people saying not to nerf D-Strike?

I honestly think D-strike's nerf could have been fair had the made it where only the obsession can use it for a free get away, while anyone who isn't the obsession just stops the killer in place. Of course thats my thought.

Comments

  • They proposed the idea of it ONLY stopping the killer in their tracks, which is best. I think it’s a money-maker perk so they’re not beefing it too soon, but it needs a nerf ASAP
  • It should NEVER be a free getaway, one D-strike will kill your momentum and lose you the game
  • I just thought of an interesting idea.
    What if the survivor has DS perk and lands the skill check then the killer also gets a skill check to counter it.

    They can throw a short stun/animation on if they like

  • @DepravedKiller said:
    I just thought of an interesting idea.
    What if the survivor has DS perk and lands the skill check then the killer also gets a skill check to counter it.

    They can throw a short stun/animation on if they like

    I think the problem with that is that would leave the killer open to flashlight save and just make playing killer harder. but I've herd numerous people suggest that.

  • @yeet said:
    It should NEVER be a free getaway, one D-strike will kill your momentum and lose you the game

    My suggestion though was a nerf, any one who isn't the obsession can't use it to get outta jail free. they instead just stop the l killer in his tracks.

  • @GT_Legend2 said:
    They proposed the idea of it ONLY stopping the killer in their tracks, which is best. I think it’s a money-maker perk so they’re not beefing it too soon, but it needs a nerf ASAP

    Well I didn't say the should buff it, I suggested that anyone who isn't the obsession, can't use it as a get outta jail free card, but instead stops the killer in his tracks. I didn't say it should be buffed or should have multi use.

    I wouldn't mind if it was nerfed because I use all of laurie's perks.

  • BLUE_APE said:

    @yeet said:
    It should NEVER be a free getaway, one D-strike will kill your momentum and lose you the game

    My suggestion though was a nerf, any one who isn't the obsession can't use it to get outta jail free. they instead just stop the l killer in his tracks.

    It shouldn't be in the game in the first place let alone only for the obsession 
  • This content has been removed.
  • I'm okay with the DS nerf, but I hope they buff OoO and Sole survivor, seriously, she will be the worst survivor in the game after DS nerf

  • DS nerf is coming in a few patches. We just have to wait. It's gonna come 100%.

  • Ihatelife said:

    I'm okay with the DS nerf, but I hope they buff OoO and Sole survivor, seriously, she will be the worst survivor in the game after DS nerf

    Survivors are just skins anyways like xD ?