Who bought some ugly sweaters today? Also who has their survivors and killers wear said cosmetics? Everyone i bought is wearing them now. What about you guys? Also hopefully next year Laurie and Quentin will get some sweaters too.
I have been rocking both Legion sweaters all day and will probably keep them on for a good week or two, I ablosutely love both of them. As for survivor, I really liked Bill's and Steve's sweaters.
I use the Jeff one since it came out, but I might pick up Susie's. This year's was a bit of a let down. We didnt get a killer similar to the Clown's Santa suit sadly and Legions sweaters imho dont count.
I use the Jeff one since it came out, but I might pick up Susie's. This year's was a bit of a let down. We didnt get a killer similar to the Clown's Santa suit sadly and Legions sweaters imho dont count.
I was really happy that Bill's was free. My main actually has a different cosmetic now! I've been using Susie's sweater too. At least two members of the Legion can stay warm in Ormond!
I was really happy that Bill's was free. My main actually has a different cosmetic now! I've been using Susie's sweater too. At least two members of the Legion can stay warm in Ormond!
Because Joey and Susie weren't wearing sweaters already lol
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have been rocking both Legion sweaters all day and will probably keep them on for a good week or two, I ablosutely love both of them. As for survivor, I really liked Bill's and Steve's sweaters.
Also, Ash's sweater is great.
I love the fact that the licensed characters got them as well, I think Ash's one is great and I especially love Susies one.
I was very surprised to see Susie and Joe get sweaters. I was sad Legion was left out of Halloween but now i understand why.
I love Janes sweater! I also got Susies and Nancys.
I went ahead and nabbed joeys and tapps.
Sorry to bother but can you delete the double post of ugly sweaters. I accidentaly made two. Thank you
I use the Jeff one since it came out, but I might pick up Susie's. This year's was a bit of a let down. We didnt get a killer similar to the Clown's Santa suit sadly and Legions sweaters imho dont count.
Yet...We haven't yet.
If we were getting any they would have been leaked by now.
They did leak
Reindeer Huntress and Elf Dwight are still coming
I mainly wanted Tapp's because I use him most but I had some leftover cells and shards so I also bought Ash's and Legion's (Joey).
I got them all :D
I was really happy that Bill's was free. My main actually has a different cosmetic now! I've been using Susie's sweater too. At least two members of the Legion can stay warm in Ormond!
I'll be saving up for Elf Dwight but if I were to get some I would get Nancy's, Steve's, and Ash's sweater. They're all so cool!!
Well they were talking about killers and I see Huntress as more of her wearing the elk that killed her mother.
Because Joey and Susie weren't wearing sweaters already lol
But were they ugly and Christmas themed? I don't think so my friend.
Well no but I can assure you they were no less cold.
It is a known scientific fact that a normal hoodie cannot match the amount of warmth an ugly Christmas sweater will give you.
Source - Joey and Susie look cute in these please let me have my moment