Woe is the poor killer.
I play both sides. Everyone that complains that the game is survivor sided, how do you figure when every killer has better than a 50% kill rate?
Tagged:
Trusted
I play both sides. Everyone that complains that the game is survivor sided, how do you figure when every killer has better than a 50% kill rate?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Very much so. The moment I start ranking up, I get like 1k or 0 kills. But I also don't run Ruin or PGTW... or any add-ons whatsoever. -shrugs-
Edit: I also die like 80%+ of the time as survivor, but that's in part because I usually don't consider escaping to be my goal. I dunno, who cares about escaping, running out the door isn't the fun part, there's no cool animation; doing dumb stuff is the fun part.
No, actually thinking it (the stats) matters to fairly balance the game is what's 💩💩💩y. Now go wipe yourself. I can smell you from here.... 😉