Post stupid pictures of trapper ONLY
@ThisGuuy83 said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/021/IQSLENF8ED14.jpg
@ThisGuuy83 said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/021/IQSLENF8ED14.jpg
@TheRockstarKnight said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/587/2R4LWQ02S3W2.jpg
@TheRockstarKnight said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/587/2R4LWQ02S3W2.jpg
That’s actually me
I didn't expect that to get me
Trapper is a flop. Hag is queen
This is true art.
I was tempted to post an image of a different kind of trap but I don't know if I would get banned or not for it
@pootis_Bear said:I was tempted to post an image of a different kind of trap but I don't know if I would get banned or not for it
@pootis_Bear said:
Don't you dare!
I would say do it but yeah, you might get banned.
You're just talking about an image of a bear trap....r-right?
@KillermainBTWm8 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/915204#Comment_915204You're just talking about an image of a bear trap....r-right?
@KillermainBTWm8 said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/915204#Comment_915204
all I have to say is ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
@pootis_Bear said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/915746#Comment_915746 all I have to say is ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/915746#Comment_915746
;)
I mean I guess it depends on the severity of the trap....are we talking NSFW or?
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That’s actually me
I didn't expect that to get me
Trapper is a flop. Hag is queen
This is true art.
I was tempted to post an image of a different kind of trap but I don't know if I would get banned or not for it
Don't you dare!
I would say do it but yeah, you might get banned.
You're just talking about an image of a bear trap....r-right?
all I have to say is ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
;)
I mean I guess it depends on the severity of the trap....are we talking NSFW or?