This Community in a Nutshell and a Pretty Pink Bow

BHVR: *works hard to put out a new, original Killer*

70% of this community: Bruh no we wanted Jason Voorhees



BHVR again: *pays serious money and works even harder to put a powerful licsensed monst we into the game*

The other 70% of this community: DUDE! We wanted original stuff!



BHVR Devs right now: Aight... Its time to go commit scooter ankle and call it a year.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Literally who is asking for Jason? Not one person I know has ever even mentioned wanting Jason.

  • Most of us are more concerned about stale Killer, Add-on and Perk metas to care about who gets released next. That and the current Ranking system.

  • I haven’t seen a lot of people asking for Jason tho... 🤔

  • @SilentSpectre said:

    Literally who is asking for Jason? Not one person I know has ever even mentioned wanting Jason.

    I’m guessing what he’s trying to say is “any other license” but instead of that he’s putting a single killer down that barely anyone asks for.

  • This content has been removed.
  • Thing is sure people have asked about him in the past but with the Friday the 13th game and such isn't that like impossible and even than I'm sure there are other licensed killers that would be better like pinhead jeepers creepers or even Pennywise maybe? Though gotta say Oni is sick and can't wait to see what they create next

  • @VoodooMan7995 said:

    BHVR: *works hard to put out a new, original Killer*

    70% of this community: Bruh no we wanted Jason Voorhees

    BHVR again: *pays serious money and works even harder to put a powerful licsensed monst we into the game*

    The other 70% of this community: DUDE! We wanted original stuff!

    BHVR Devs right now: Aight... Its time to go commit scooter ankle and call it a year.

    140%? Seems legit.

  • More like BHVR puts out a dlc with an atrocious amount of bugs, including a couple game crippling ones, and 70% of the community asks for an update without new content but with game health improvements.

  • I don't want a basic dude with an axe. We already got mommy huntress.

  • Personally, I would love playing Jason since Friday the 13th is one of my favourite slasher movie series. On the other hand, the Trapper was designed after him, to have a similar killer without the licensing issue, and I feel Jason wouldn't give the game much variety gameplay wise. The situation *could* be compared to Hillbilly and Bubba.

  • @VoodooMan7995 said:

    BHVR: *works hard to put out a new, original Killer*

    70% of this community: Bruh no we wanted Jason Voorhees

    BHVR again: *pays serious money and works even harder to put a powerful licsensed monst we into the game*

    The other 70% of this community: DUDE! We wanted original stuff!

    BHVR Devs right now: Aight... Its time to go commit scooter ankle and call it a year.

    .. math?

  • @Diam said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/910073#Comment_910073

    I’m guessing what he’s trying to say is “any other license” but instead of that he’s putting a single killer down that barely anyone asks for.

    Pretty much

  • I can feel the scooter



    why?

  • @Hoodied said:

    I can feel the scooter

    why?

    I feel your pain, friend.

    Scooters are dangerous creatures. They can come out of nowhere... 😂

  • @SilentSpectre said:

    Literally who is asking for Jason? Not one person I know has ever even mentioned wanting Jason.

    I want jason

    Thete has been many discussions in the time of people voting the licensed they would like and discussing them to each other