Would Killers having their own chase music make the chases more thrilling?
in Polls
I find Killers like the Oni, Michael Myers and the Demogorgon to be much more terrifying when I hear their set chase music, now I know, "Wouldn't terror radius and chase music give away who the Killer is?" well, I'll tell you this, when you are in the terror radius of any Killer, generic music or not, you'll find the Killer or will be on sight.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Where's my option for "No, but i want them anyway"? ๐ฅ
It wouldn't make them fearful, to me. However, i would love for all killers to have their own music.
Same. Nothing to do with fearful, really it's just for flavor or thrills.
Exactly.
It won't make them scarier, but it'd be cool and fun.
I wanna have them hear heavy chimes when i chase them with my Bing Bonger! ๐
I'd like custom chase themes to come to all DBD Killers. Maybe they wouldn't all up the fear factor, but some like Micheal's definitely would.Then either assign the old ones to someone like Trapper, or have the game randomly decide between a standard track and then that Killer's custom track. Mr. Envy did a phenomenal chase theme for Legion and other Killers I'd recommend listening to, and Jon Rob has some good ones as well.
I decided to change it from fearful to thrilling to fit, cause having an outside force would not effect the fear level on a presence of a being.
I changed the name to thrilling instead cause adding music would not make a Killer terrifying I realized, only the Killer itself can.
Now I can vote with a clear conscience! Thanks.
Yes, absolutely love custom chase music, it makes those killers so much more unique.
Yes, it's unique, but being able to tell what killer it is just by being in the terror radius to me seems boring. You should be questioning who it is and finding out for yourself by sneaking around and spying and keeping an eye out.
I love the unique music
As I mentioned, once hearing their terror radius as base, you pretty much already know who it is, because you'll be looking around.
i'm bored with the default music (especially on killer's pov)