Because matchmaking as usual Is broken. Also seems killers are having lots of fun with the Game survivors lobby tales like 5 to 10 min lots of killers playing the Game Indeed why would this be? Maybe the Game Is totally fair for both sides?
There must be something going on with matchmaking today. I've seen way more posts complaining about it on Reddit than usual. I myself have been getting matched up with people 7 to 8 ranks higher than me.
I'm a former killer main. Former because i quit the game 2 months ago. I know other killers quit the game so this might become a case where there won't be enough high rank killers but only low ranks rather than a broken matchmaking. For the health of the game lets hope it's the matchmaking that is broken because that could be fixed. Getting players back will be a lot harder and if this situation becomes usual for low rank killers they might quit or switch sides which will still lead to a shortage of killers.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
thats matchmaking in a nutshell the most quality thing about dbd
Looks like matchmaking is bugged.
My guess it's a lack of killers. I am also a red rank and I keep facing green rank killers over and over again.
Because matchmaking as usual Is broken. Also seems killers are having lots of fun with the Game survivors lobby tales like 5 to 10 min lots of killers playing the Game Indeed why would this be? Maybe the Game Is totally fair for both sides?
There must be something going on with matchmaking today. I've seen way more posts complaining about it on Reddit than usual. I myself have been getting matched up with people 7 to 8 ranks higher than me.
I'm a former killer main. Former because i quit the game 2 months ago. I know other killers quit the game so this might become a case where there won't be enough high rank killers but only low ranks rather than a broken matchmaking. For the health of the game lets hope it's the matchmaking that is broken because that could be fixed. Getting players back will be a lot harder and if this situation becomes usual for low rank killers they might quit or switch sides which will still lead to a shortage of killers.
SWF
Lack of killers in red and purple
Yikes!
Eventually, matchmaking will pick anyone just to fill the game.
I'm pretty sure if that was a SWF it wouldn't end up like that, bud. This to me just looks like bad matchmaking.
Killers are getting more boring to play with the updates so people switch to survivor or take a break from dbd :/ there's lots of posts about it