I love this game but
I’m sorry but I don’t have the time to wait 10-15 min for a game. So many nights I’ll log on just to switch games due to bad Lobby Q times
I’m sorry but I don’t have the time to wait 10-15 min for a game. So many nights I’ll log on just to switch games due to bad Lobby Q times
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This 👌
Which platform? Which rank?
That's the nature of the matchmaking system. Try playing during peak hours for your area.
School and Work has entered the chat
Rank 6 on Xbox atm
And the Q times just get worst as I get closer to Rank 1
Too relatable :(
Im on PC and the situation is almost the same, for a surv game 5m, for a killer game 1m
I have 2 accounts for DBD. One is currently rank 2 survivor and rank 1 killer, the other is rank 18 survivor and rank 13 killer. The waits are indistinguishable between the 2 accounts for both sides.
High ranks for console killers is a shitshow. If it didn't suck, your queues wouldn't suck.
This is why we need cross play. You can't even get steady matches beetween 3am-4pm ET here on ps4. The game is useless around that time. That's one hell of a window gap. I'm not waiting 15-25 mins to get a match that is either SWF, or people that DC as soon as I down them...It would be nice to be able to get a match anytime I get on and not wait 25 mins. Hell, I'd settle for AI bots running around.