Spirit doesn't get the speed boost post phase walk after the changes on console?
I don't know if it's only me, i know it's nerfed but on pc i see that there's still the speed boost(the animation of the hands going forward), while on console post phase walk i return immediately to 110% speed, no speed boost no reapparance animation.... and of course i compared both gameplay without using any reapparance add ons..
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Oh yeah. It’s well known. I played Spirit once and I had no post-phase lunge, she just stops dead in her tracks. I do think it is a bug though
I am also aware of this, it isn’t that bad to me but if it is a bug then I hope they fix it as quick as they can.
It’s not the worst thing that could happen. You just have to be a little more accurate on where you stop phasing.
Are you starting to play Spirit more often?
I’m starting to enjoy her more than survivor. :)
@MegMain98 well i think it should be a thing, but against the best survivors it hurts her too much this bug.. i played like 2 games and i couldn'it hit some survivors just right after the phasewalk because of that, more time for them to reach safe zones
Wraith has the same issue. But he can not endure this bug which nerfed him unlike Spirit.
@MrDardon this is so sad
Those changes are already live?? I bumped into phasing Spirit on PC last night...